𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕀𝕀𝕀.𝕚

Mikey's POV

"Y/n-chin, do I really have to do this?" I asked

"Yep!" She happily said with a smile.

"But it's already November 2, why do we have to do this?" I asked

We were supposed to have a Halloween party for November 1st but after what happened, we moved it to the next day.

"It's because me and the girls already planned this last week. If we don't continue this, our blood, sweat, and tears would be wasted." She said in an exaggerated tone.

"Then why is this my costume?" I asked as I present myself. She let me wear the little red riding hood costume.

"It suits you really well!" She said and I sighed

"And what are you supposed to be?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Oh come on, you don't know?" She asked while she did a little spin.

"A dog?" I asked and she pouted

"What!? I'm supposed to be the wolf! We're matching!" She said and I chuckled

"But you look more like a puppy than a wolf. You look more cute than scary." I said and she playfully punched me.

"Let's just go, the others are probably waiting." She said and I followed her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry guys for being late!" Y/n said and the others noticed us. They were all in different costumes too.

"Took you long enough!" Emma said. She was wearing a devil costume dress.

"Sorry, ut was hard to convince Jiro to wear that." She said and looked at me, I only looked away.

"You look beautiful, Mikey." Emma teased

"Oh shut up, I know you were also a part of this." I said with a pout and she chuckled

"Let's go start the party!" Y/n said and we went to the hall. We rented a hotel for our venue.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well then, everyone. Please get ready to start our Halloween party!" Emma announced with a mic on hand.

"For our first event! A fashion show!" Hina, who was wearing a witch outfit, announced next. Emma and Hina were both emcees for the event.

"With that being said, please welcome with a round of applause our judges for this event as we introduce them." Hina added

"First up, the one that leads many people, the one whose name is feared, one who can take anyone with one powerful kick, everyone. Coming in today as a little red riding hood, everyone please give it up for.........THE INVINCIBLE MIKEY!!!!" Emma exclaimed and I walked to the stage and everyone went wild.

"Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!" They cheered and I strike a pose that Y/n thought me and waved to them. They all made inaudible noises and I went to my seat.

"Up next, one who also leads but from the shadows, the one who was named as "the demon teacher" and is respected by many, one who can strike you as fast as lightning. Coming in today as the wolf to our red riding hood, please give a cheerful welcome for..... THE PEERLESS SWORDSMAN, Y/N!!!" Hina exclaimed and Y/n also entered the stage and posed cutely.

"Y/n-cchhhhaaaaannnn!!!!"

"Y/n-sannnnn

"Notice me, senpai!!" (char/jk)

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n" They also cheered and she waved before sitting next to me.

"And last but not the least, a mysterious person that we'll only meet today, someone who is coming from a different place. Coming here today as Harley Quin, everyone please welcome.....OUR SPECIAL GUEST, HANA!" Emma announced and someone came to the stage with a jester costume with white paint and makeup on their face.

"Hana! Hana! Hana!" The crowd cheered and Hana smiled in a psychotic way like the character they are portraying did in the comics. Some blushed and their cheers went louder. Hana sat on the last seat, Y/n being in the middle of us.

__________________________________

Your POV

Omg, omg, omg.

I can't believe this is happening right now, I might faint from this. This is the best day of my life.

My fiance and my best friend are both wearing female costumes. I might die from this, the amount of serotonin I get from this is too much!

I'm glad that they both agreed, they're the best. Jiro agreed after some time but Haru, a.k.a. Hana, agreed with a condition. He didn't tell me yet but I agreed.

Haru isn't wearing his mask because the makeup hides his scars. He also wore contacts so they won't recognize him. Only I know.

"Now that our judges are introduced, we will now explain the criteria for judging." Emma said and looked at the paper in her hands.

"For the solo competition, portrayal- 50%, creativity- 30%, audience impact- 20%. A total of 100%." She said

"For the group competition, portrayal- 40%, Creativity- 20%, group harmony- 20%, audience impact- 20%. A total of 100%." Hina-chan said

"For the prize in solo competition, 3rd place will receive 3,000 yen, 2nd place will take 5000 yen, and the 1st place will get a total of 10,000 yen!" Emma announced and everyone cheered.

"For the group competition, 3rd place will take 5000 yen, 10,000 yen for 2nd place, and a grand total of 15,000 yen for the 1st place." Hina-chan said and the crowd cheered again.

"With that being said we will now start our Halloween fashion show!!" Emma announce and everybody cheered in excitement

This will be fun, it's a good thing we planned this. Our gang deserved to celebrate after winning from Valhalla.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »