𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Tokyo Juvenile Detention Center | November 14, 2005

Takemichi's POV

Many days after the war with Valhalla, Chifuyu was also allowed to leave the hospital. He asked me to come with him and visit Kaede-chan today.

Draken-kun also tagged along because he has a message to say to her too from Mikey-kun.

"How are you doing, Kaede?" Chifuyu asked her which she only smiled

"It's not that bad, I can manage." She said

"I see" he said

"They told me to expect a ten-year sentence. It's short for what I did, though. I won't be blind anymore. I have to take responsibility for what I did. That's what I learned from her." She said referring to Y/n-chan.

"Don't die, Kaede-chan." Draken-kun said and we looked at him.

"How?" She asked and Draken-kun sighed.

"I know exactly what you're thinking. Don't even think trying to make up for this by killing yourself, okay?" He said

"But what else am I supposed to do? Y/n-san said she forgave me and so does Mikey-kun but it feels wrong for me to be forgiven that easy. The guilt still remains no matter what and I don't know what to do." She said

"Kaede" Chifuyu mumbled

"I'm even ashamed to call myself as your family, Chifuyu. I already killed someone, I'm a criminal." She said and started to tear up.

"Don't say that, Kaede. No matter what you did, it doesn't change the fact that you're my cousin, my family. Even the rest push you away, me and mother will always welcome you. Just like when we were kids." Chifuyu said and we were silent. She was silently crying on the other side of the glass wall.

"Here's a message from Mikey and the others that we decided. "From now on...You're a member of Toman. We all accept you as one of us."" Draken said which shocked Kaede and made her cry even harder.

Chifuyu and I only smiled softly when we heard what Draken said. After that, we said our goodbyes and left the center.

Kaede-chan, I hope you'll do okay.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh, right." Draken said and stopped walking. I and Chifuyu were following him from behind.

"Follow me, you can come too, Chifuyu." He said and we followed him to the train station.

In the end, I didn't do anything during the bloody Halloween again. Instead of Baji-kun, Jun died and instead of Kazutora-kun, Kaede-chan was arrested. It's repeating but with different people.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I hope I could do more to help them.

"Huh, Shibuya? Where are we going?" Chifuyu asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"My home. It's close by, so come over." Draken said.

Wait a minute, don't tell me we're going there again.

"Draken-kun's home?" Chifuyu asked he's probably wondering where because we are right in the middle of Shibuya.

After walking for a while, we finally arrived at his home. We are now standing outside a big building.

"Eh?! This is where you live?!" Chifuyu asked. I know, that's also what I said when I first came here.

"Yeah" he said and led the way.

"Ohhh, so cool. Draken-kun, you're such a city boy!" Chifuyu excitedly asked and I just sweatdropped and followed. Reminds me of me.

"What so cool about it? It's nothing but trash everywhere. But wait, why are you so excited about it? I expected this reaction from Takemicchi but I was wrong. Did your personalities switch or something?" He asked and I nervously chuckled.