𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Mikey's POV

"Y/n?" I called as I enter her room with Takemicchi following behind.

The room was silent and dreary, it was also dark and the light coming from outside partially entered.

"M-Mikey-kun, is it just me, or does it feel like we're entering a haunted house?" Takemicchi said as we entered.

The door suddenly closed which made Takemicchi hold on my shirt while shaking.

"Eeep!!" he exclaimed as I laughed.

"What's with that? The door can automatically close you know." I said.

"How would I know?! I don't come here as often as you." He said

"Fair point." I replied.

"Can we just open the lights? It's starting to feel creepy." He said

"That's rude but no. She won't like it if you suddenly open the lights." I said.

We heard papers and plastics rumble which made Takemicchi more scared.

"I'll just wait outside." He said and went to the door. When he turned it, it was locked.

"The door is locked!!" He exclaimed in panic.

"Oh yeah, it does that." I said

"How is that even possible?!" He said and kept turning the handle.

"You're gonna break that." I said.

"Nope, I gotta put me first. I gotta put me first." He said and continued to open the door.

Little did he know that he's twisting the door on the wrong side.

A groan was heard near the corner which made Takemicchi shout.

"Mikey-kun, let's get out. Kick the door or something. We can't die in this place." He said and pulled me to the door.

"Can you calm down? This is Y/n's room, how can we die here?" I asked.

After that, we heard mumbles and whines. I sighed and made Takemicchi let go of my arm as I try to find my way in the dark.

After a few steps, I switched the lamp on to make things a bit more visible.

"Y/n" I called. She wasn't on the bed so I looked over her desk, she wasn't there either.

"I think she's not here." Takemicchi said as he tried to look around.

I heard a swift gust of wind and when I turned around I was tackled and fell on the bed.

"You're late, you said you'll be back in 20 minutes." Y/n said on top of me.

"I'm sorry, I just waited for Takemicchi." I said then she hugged me.

She's been so paranoid for the past few days after what Takemicchi said. We agreed to stay as close as possible but she's still worried.

"U-uhm." Takemicchi said as he looked at us awkwardly.

"I think you can turn the lights on now, Takemicchi." I said as I sat up while Y/n is still clinging to me.

When Takemicchi turned the lights on, papers and other materials were scattered around the room. It's like a Detective's office where they try to solve a case.

"W-what's this?" Takemicchi said as he looked around. Y/n wasn't saying anything because she fell asleep.

Gently laid her down and covered her with the blanket while I seat near and brushed her hair gently.