𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Hanma's POV 

In our private hideout, I and Kisaki were just finished talking about our plan for the upcoming event.

"Kisaki, I think you should stop talking to that Rika woman. She's giving me bad vibes." I said as I leaned back to the chair.

"That can't be helped, I need her for my plan. With her as my pawn, I've created my own Toman. One day, Mikey will acknowledge me and finally end Hanagaki Takemichi." He said and fixed his glasses.

It's true that because of her we managed to join Tenjiku's top ranks but something doesn't fit right.

"I'm just saying, she's hiding things from ya. I know a liar when I see one." I said.

"It doesn't matter, as long as she's still useful I will keep using her. If you want to get your grudge off, you can get rid of her once we're done." He said.

"Alright alright." I said before we walked out.

I sighed one more time and looked up the ceiling. 

I'm sorry, Kisaki, but I won't let her destroy what's keeping me interested.

"Maybe I should pay someone a visit." I said and stood up.

______________________________________

Mikey's POV

"Are you running away to the sea, too?" I said as I hold a Taiyaki while sitting on the concrete.

"Yes," blob blob blob" I replied and made the taiyaki move like it's swimming.

"Hey, Taiyaki-kun." I said then a person sat next to me.

"How did that end again?" He asked.

"Who knows? I forgot" I said

"Aren't you too relaxed? It's almost time for our fight." He said

"I only look like this but I have many things on my mind. Want some?" I said and offered him Taiyaki which he accepted.

"Do we really have to fight? Nii-san and Emma are waiting for you to come home, Izana." I said and took a bite from the food I was holding.

" I said and took a bite from the food I was holding

"We've come this far. I started it so I want to see it till the end." He said and stood up after finishing his food.

"I've made sure to do what you asked me to so you owe me a favor after our little sibling fight." He said and turned around. 

"Thanks." I said.

"Yeah, see you around." He said and walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Flashback to when Toman already defeated Madarame Shion]

*note: Mikey was already back from the Future.*

"So, why did you call me here, Sano Manjiro?" Izana asked.

"I know that you're the one behind Madarame." I said.

"Oh?" He reacted with an amused smirk.

"Why?" I asked.

"You knew that it was me who did everything but you don't know why?" He said with sarcasm.

"I know the reason, I just want to hear it from you, Kurokawa Izana." I said.

"Do you really want to hear the reason? Alright." He said and pointed at me.

"It's you. You're the reason for this. I started it to make you suffer as I did!" He said and I only stayed silent.

"The person I idolized always talks about you that every time I hear him say your name, my head hurts. Mikey this, Manjiro that. What's so great about you anyway?!" He said and started to lash out.

Soon enough he began to hit me but I didn't fight back. He kept shouting until someone stopped his arm from hitting me again.

"Wha-" Izana said but he was pulled in a hug by Aniki.

"J-Jiro. Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she checked my face but I only smiled.

"I'm fine." I said and smiled.

"I'm sorry for being late, I had to pick Emma up from her school." She said.

"It's okay, you're just on time." I said as we both looked at Aniki and Izana.

"I'm sorry." Aniki said.

"Let me go." Izana said as he tried to pull away from the hug.

"I won't so please listen to what I will say." Aniki said.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that, it's my fault for being unfair. You are my brother too but I failed you." He added.

"Why are you saying that? We're not even related. I'm not your family, I'm not your brother." Izana said then tears were starting to fall.

"I told you before that it doesn't matter if we don't share the same blood. The day that I said that I'm your brother was the day we became family." Aniki replied then Emma also joined in the hug.

"I'm here too, Izana-nii. I'm your sister and we're a family. I've been waiting for you to come back this whole time." She said.

"Emma" Izana muttered.

"See, you have a family so come home with us, and let's start over." Aniki said as the three of them continue to hug and cry.

After that, my relationship with Izana slowly began to improve. Although he might get competitive most of the time, it was going well until one day...

"I've been thinking about it lately and I need to finish what I started." He said

"Huh?" 

"I'll make my own gang and we'll fight one more time. Even if Shinichiro forgave me for ruining Black dragons, I couldn't forgive myself that easy." He said.

"For three years, we'll grow our own gangs and have a proper fight. I'll be in touch from time to time then I'll meet you again before we start." He added.

"I see. What about Aniki and Emma? Have you told them that you're going away?" I asked.

"I just said that I'm going to Yokohama to study but Shin knows, I also asked gramps to sign my transfer papers." He said.

"I understand. Then, see you again when we meet, brother." I said and held out my hand.

"Yeah." He said and shook my hand.

When we resolved the issue between me, aniki, and Izana, we finally introduced him to gramps. After that, he became a part of the Sano family.

Kurokawa Izana no longer exist, his name is now Sano Izana.

The 2nd eldest Sano sibling, my family.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

A/n: 

I just have the urge to be an Isayama Hajime and Wakui Ken kinnie. My kind of dark impulse 😇