𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Kaede's POV (Present | 2005)

Everything was a lie? One-san lied to me. Chifuyu was right, I was the one being used. I'm pathetic.

I let out a bitter laugh, is it guilt? Betrayal? Sadness? Anger? I don't know, but tears were coming out uncontrollably.

My cousin hugged me and rubbed circles on my back.

"It's alright, Kaede. It wasn't your fault, what's important now is you know the truth." He said and I kept sobbing

"I-Im sorry Chifuyu, I'm so sorry." I said

"It's ok" He said and made me look at him.

"How about when we go home, we'll eat some ice cream together?" He said with a smile and I nodded. He helped me stand up but he suddenly ran and shout.

"Baji-san!" he shouted and ran towards a long-haired guy. On the other side I saw Jun running towards "Baji-san" with a knife.

My eyes widened at the realization of what was happening. Everything is like in slow motion, I couldn't move my body.

Chifuyu pushed Baji aside and was stabbed instead. He collapsed but Baji caught him before he fell to the ground. I ran towards them and held him.

____________________________________

Your POV

"Baji-san!!" I heard Chifuyu and I turned around. I saw him push Kei away and got stabbed by Jun.

My heart dropped at the scene and before I could react both Kei and Jiro launched towards Jun.

I ran towards Chifuyu and Kaede to check up on him. Luckily, the knife wasn't pulled out.

"Don't pull the knife out, he'll bleed even more. Don't move him too much." I said to Kaede who only listened with silent tears.

I went towards the two who were beating Jun.

"That's enough, Kei, Jiro, he'll die." I said but I got ignored.

"Baji" Kazutora came and held him back. I nod as thanks and nod back.

"Let me go, Kazutora. I'll kill him right now. He already hurt Chifuyu twice, I won't let this go." Baji said

"Baji, you'll be a murderer if you continue this. Chifuyu's condition comes first." Kazutora said

"Jiro" I called but I got ignored.

"Jiro!" I called louder but still nothing.

"Mikey-kun" Takemicchi called and tried to approach him but I stopped him.

"Y/n-chan, he'll kill that guy if we don't stop him." He said worriedly.

"Takemicchi, if you come close to him, you'll die." I said and he gulped.

"But-"

"Let me handle this." I said with a smile and went close to Jiro.

My smile dropped and my aura went cold. My expression was serious and everyone else was silent.

"Sano Manjiro." I said with a cold tone. He stopped his punch and stood up. He looked my way and his expression was filled with anger, his face was smeared with blood.

I went closer and wiped the blood from his face. His expression turned calm and he took a deep breath.

He placed his hand on mine and kissed my palm with closed eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said and I smiled. He let me go and I went to check on the guy. His face is full of blood and is probably disfigured.

I checked his pulse and I felt it, he was still alive, just unconscious. I sighed in relief and stood up.

Jiro grabbed my hand and wiped the hand I use to touch Jun, it has some blood on it.

"Thanks" I said and I went to Chifuyu and the others. Aki and the others were also near there.

Jiro handled the gang saying that it was over with Toman's victory.

"I've already called the ambulance a while ago, Y/n-sama." Aki said and I thanked her. She's a quick thinker after all. No need to tell her everything she needs to do.

Chifuyu was still conscious because Kei and Kazutora was keeping him awake.

After a while, sirens of police and ambulance were heard from afar and people started to disperse.

However, I failed to notice something. Kaede was nowhere near us.

I looked around but because of the people who were passing by it was hard to find her.

When it was almost cleared up, I saw her back.

"Kaede!" I called but she just stood there. When I look at her hand, I saw a knife with blood dripping from it.

I looked at her feet and I saw Jun with a bloodied chest. I quickly ran to her and made her face me.

"What did you do?!" I said and her eyes were full of tears. She looked at me and cried harder.

"In the end, I became a murderer." She said and fell to the ground while sobbing.

It was useless, Jun was dead, his body was full of stabs.

"I'm sorry for everything Y/n-san. Please leave with the others too. I'll stay with Chifuyu and turn myself in." She said before she could continue, I hugged her.

"I already forgave you so don't be sorry. I should've stopped you from doing that. I'm sorry, please take care of Fuyu-chan in the mean time." I said and she hugged me back while crying.

"I'm so sorry" She said over and over. I made her look at me and I smiled.

I followed the others who were also leaving the site and got reunited with Jiro.

He held my shoulders which startled me.

"Why are you covered in blood? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly and I shook my head

"Kaede killed Jun" I said with an emotionless tone and he looked at me surprised for a moment.

"I see" he said and hugged me.

"Don't blame yourself." He said

"Huh?" I asked

"It's not your fault. You didn't know so you couldn't stop her." He said and tears fell from my eyes.

He read me easily.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I said and wiped my tears.

"We have to follow the ambulance where Fuyu-chan is." I said

"Baji and Kazutora already followed, they'll call us when they got." He said and I nod. there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝:

𝙰𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙹𝚞𝚗 - 16 𝚢 / 𝚘 (𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍)
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 28 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝚂𝚞𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚎 - 14 𝚢/𝚘 (𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍)
𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎: 𝚍𝚛𝚛

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞 - 14 𝚢 / 𝚘 (𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍)
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚢: 𝙰𝚋𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

-𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍-

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

-----

A/n: Hey guys sorry for the boring chapter.(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃