𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Mikey's POV

"Were you planning to ambush Y/n?" I asked again.

"We are here to talk." the guy with the scar said.

"Talk?" I asked as my eyes wander around the members of Black Dragons.

"We are here for L/n Y/n, please let us talk with her." Koko said.

"She's busy, state your business with me." I said but before he could talk, Taiju arrived.

"I thought you guys already started, what are you guys doing standing around?" He said.

The tension in the area kept rising while I and Taiju kept glaring at each other. It was like everyone was holding their breath. No one even moved an inch.

The silence was broken when the door behind me opened.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked, still wrapped in her blanket. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying but she's a beautiful mess. She stood behind me and held the sleeve of my jacket.

"L/n Y/n." Taiju said and came up to us but I hid Y/n behind me.

Suddenly Akio-san arrived and punched Taiju but he only blocked with his arm.

"Stay back." She said.

From the side, I saw Hakkai with his sister, Ken-chin, and Emma holding groceries.

"Aki" Y/n said.

"As we said, we're only here to talk with Y/n. We didn't come here to fight." Koko said and Akio-san looked at Y/n who nodded.

"What are we going to talk about?" Y/n asked then suddenly the black dragons' gang members bowed in 90 degrees and Taiju also followed.

"The Black dragons' surrender to Toman." Taiju said.

Many surprising reactions came from Takemicchi and the others. I was also surprised about what he said but I kept a straight face.

_____________________________

Takemichi's POV

It's been 30 minutes since Taiju, Koko and Inupi went inside with Mikey and Y/n. They said that they were going to talk in private so we are looking after the members of Black dragons so they won't suddenly cause trouble.

"It's strange, what's happening?" I mumbled 

"It's unusual isn't it?" Chifuyu suddenly asked beside me.

"Yeah, it's like we're missing something important." I replied then a moment later Koko-kun, Inui-kun, and Mikey-kun others came out of the house.

"Mikey-kun, what's going on?" I asked but he only smiled at me.

"Don't worry, we'll have a meeting soon and discuss what happened." He said.

Taiju and Y/n-chan came out next. Suddenly Taiju approached Hakkai-kun and Yuzuha-chan. Mitsuya stood in front of the two with a serious face.

"Taka-kun, it's okay." Y/n-chan said and he reluctantly backed down.

Hakkai and Yuzuha were both close together as they looked at Taiju who suddenly bowed.

"I've been repenting to God for the past days because I finally realized that I am wrong. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for failing our family. You don't have to forgive me but I hope we could start over again in a good way." Taiju said.

"I can wait until you two are ready while I'll change myself for the better." He said and raised his head. Before he left, he gave Yuzuha a small box.

"Even when I'm the eldest, my way of running our family was too much to be called familial love. You were the ones who tried to keep our family standing till now, I know that mom would be proud of you and disappointed in me. I'll be a proper brother to the both of you starting now, you can both do what you want." He said and the whole black dragons began to leave.