𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Hanma's POV

"We've been waiting for you, Toman." Izana said

"500 Members of Tenjiku versus 400 members of Toman. Not a big gap but without your leaders how'll you handle this disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman." Rika said.

"You go first, Shion." Izana said as Madarame stepped forward.

"Today's forerunner will be me!! Former president of the Black Dragons. Tenjiku, four heavenly kings. Who will Toman send?" He said then Kazutora stepped up.

"Tokyo Manji Gang's fourth division captain, Hanemiya Kazutora." Kazutora said.

"Oh! You were that kid back then, I remember you. I see so this is a rematch." Shion said

I think they call him Tenjiku's "mad dog". Fits perfectly though.

The other dudes began to cheer for him like some crazy fangirls.

"You know, after all this time you were talking..." Kazutora said and punched Shion in the face.

"I don't get a single hit." He said as he knocked out his opponent.

Hahaha, lame. So much for being a "mad dog", just barking and not bitting. Look at the other guys' expressions, they look dumb.

"That's for the grudge I kept for three years now." Kazutora said.

What an interesting guy, feel like I can get along with him.

"Takemitchi! I'll leave the rest to you. Light up the beacon for battle." He said

I see why Kisaki hated Takemichi, because, unlike Kisaki, they follow him naturally as a leader rather than forced to.

People down there began to clash while I just watch them from here. Enjoying the brawl below...

"Where's Kisaki?" Rika asked.

Except I'm here with this bitch.

"I already said he had something to do, stop asking and find him yourself if you want." I said.

"I asked you because you always follow him around, also what's with your attitude? You don't know who you're being disrespectful to. I'm older than you." She said.

"Oh really? Why don't you go and die and ask the dead." I said and lit a cigarette.

"Oh I see, it's because of the kid that used to follow you like a puppy right? That Kaede really did a number on him." She said and laughed.

"Haha, very funny. Now go die or something." I said with full sarcasm.

"Blaming me for what Kaede did is an immature move, it wasn't even intentional. Sorry nor sorry." She said and left, I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I continue to watch the show.

Alright, let's see the interesting match-up we can find.

That Baji kid, he fights like a professional, bet he learned some martial arts or something when he was young. Look at him move and punch on a spot that can take the enemy down in one punch.

The one with purple hair is also strong. He looks durable but I see some hesitation when he punches. While Kazutora does not even hesitate in punching. Look at him go, he's even enjoying it.

Oh, that guy they call Peh-yan is also in the zone. He's just throwing the enemy all over the place, it's hilarious.

Takemichi almost got hit behind him but a tall guy with a scar on his lip got his back. Is he also 16? He's so tall.

I see Izana talk to the other top members of Tenjiku, I guess it's their time to fight since it looks like Toman is winning.

What kind of training did they do that even the nameless goons are stronger than most of Tenjiku's? 

Wait, Mochi really picked the weakest out of the bunch. Why would he fight Takemichi, there won't be any challenge there, old man. At least pick someone who can fight better than him. Where in the fun in watching a massive gorilla fight a hamster?

Oh! another short blond kid joined and kicked the old man in the face. I remember that he's the kid that Jun stabbed. What an interesting match-up! Mochi versus Chufuyu!

On one corner I spotted Wednesday Addams, Roppongi version, and weird hair, Harry Potter cosplayer, approach the tall guy earlier and a kid with blue cotton candy hair with an angry face.  

I see that Kakucho is Takemichi's opponent, it's still not a good match-up for Takemichi but it's better than the gorilla.

Takemichi was the first one to move but Kakucho easily took him down. Their fight seems like there's some dialogue but unfortunately, I can't hear it from here but it seems important. I'll just do some lip-reading.

Kakucho: You're weak, Takemichi.

Takemichi: Yeah, I am but at least I wasn't knocked out by one punch.

Kakucho: You're right, how is that possible?

Takemichi: Plot Ar- I mean, I have the power of friendship.

Kakucho: I don't know what you mean so let's just fight again *punches *

Yup, that's probably what they said, now moving on.

I spot Mucho fighting with a guy with a birthmark on his face. And the guy with long hair and face mask fighting someone with black hair.

"Seems like Tenjiku is having a hard time crushing Toman." Rika said to Izana who was sitting near my area.

We can see that, now shut up.

I spot the gorilla and the chipmunk-looking kid having an intense fight. Mochi punched Chifuyu but he blocked it with his arms and was pushed back.

That was a powerful punch, I'm surprised his arm isn't broken yet.

My attention was brought back to Izana and Rika's conversation.

"We formed up at the Juvenile center when we were 13. The "Generation of Brutality"." Izana said.

"Mochi's crime was "obstructing the execution of public duty". He beat up a cop who was trying to stop the fight." He said.

"Blood lusty, I see." Rika said.

"Interesting ♡︎" I muttered.

"Mucho's crime was "assault"." He said, I looked back to where the said person was beating the birthmark guy.

"Huh? Isn't that a bit mild? Compared to Mochi." I asked.

"He broke the spinal cord of his opponent and gave him lower-body paralysis," Izana said.

"Did he hit him with a car?" Rika asked.

"He threw them on the concrete." He replied.

Woah, talk about being strong.

I saw Mucho's opponent run in for a punch but he held his arm and did an overthrow.

"That's Judo!" I exclaimed in excitement.

That must be the move he used to break a spine.

I looked over the two cosplay brothers and their fight is also looking interesting.

What a fun show, I should've brought popcorn.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ » 

A/n: 

Hanma Commentator Era 😌