𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Hanma's POV

The main part of the show that everyone is waiting for is finally starting.

Is Mikey's appearance that surprising? Everyone looked shocked.

"He's crazy" I heard someone said

"His sister literally just died." They said.

"He's supposed to be moping in despair right? There are no ways he would've come." Rika said in disbelief.

"Mikey, but why? You're not in the right mental state to come." Baji said then motorcycle noises can be heard.

"Draken?!! You're here too?!!" The exclaimed.

"Why are you both here?" Mitsuya asked.

"Why won't be here? This is our biggest fight right?" Mikey asked and smiled

Not a moment later, a black car pulled over which caught the attention of many. The driver came out and shocked many people.

"Taiju?!" The tall guy with a scar on his lip exclaimed. Koko and Inui approached the car and bowed as soon as Taiju opened the door and held out his hand.

A feminine hand reached and came out from the car. She was wearing a unique version of Toman uniform with two katanas on her side.

Oh, the final star of the show is here.

"Y-Y/n-chan/san?!!" The majority of Toman said in shock.

"Well well well, look who came. Seems like your plan was a flop." I mocked Rika who was still smug.

"It didn't and I even have a picture that shows how successful it was. Look at her face, she looked so depressed." She said.

Y/n wasn't showing any expression and her expression looks like she was tired.

"Wait didn't her sister also die? They're both crazy." Someone muttered.

"Y/n? Why are you here too? You need to take time and rest." Baji said but he only received a smile from Y/n.

"Let me talk with Takemicchi first." She said and approach the guy and gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Takemicchi. We'll take it from here." She said and snapped her finger.

Taiju picked up Takemicchi and put him in the car before he went to the driver's seat and drove off.

"Don't worry, I just sent him to the hospital. Anyway, sorry for the wait. You guys did well in holding up." She said.

"The leaders are here." A guy from Toman said.

"But, Emma and Akio-san just died right? You guys should take it easy and leave this to us." Kazutora said.

"That's right, you shouldn't be pushing yourselves too much." Mitsuya said.

"Are you both done grieving for the dead already?" Rika asked

"Who is supposed to grieve for?" Y/n asked

"Sano Emma and L/n Akio. How does it feel to have your siblings dead? Oh, wait, Y/n already knows." She added with a laugh.

"Who told you that Emma is dead?" Mikey asked.

"Who else? The one who also witnessed what happened, Kurokawa Izana." She said and presented Izana.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked

"Huh? Are you blind? I'm already showing him." Rika said.

"I'm sorry but I only know someone named Sano Izana, my older brother." He said.