𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Takemichi's POV

"Y-Y/n-chan?!" I said with a mix of relief.

"Hi!" She only said and smiled before the guy with a mask took her coat off.

She whispered her thanks and approached us. Mucho-kun stood up and bowed before offering the chair he sat on.

" Ara, such gentlemen I see." She said and sat down in front of us.

"I have brought them as you asked," Mucho said and Y/n-chan only nodded and smiled.

"Y/n-chan, what's going on? I don't understand." I said as I struggle with the tie on my hand.

"I'm sorry, Takemicchi but I need you three to stay like that for a moment." She said and leaned back as she crossed her legs and sighed.

"What do you mean? Why?" I asked.

"The reason I asked Mucho-kun to take you is finally going back after my plan is done." She said.

"Plan?" I asked.

"To kill the remaining people involved in Toman who disobeyed me." She said.

"Kill?! What are you saying Y/n-chan?! Please tell me you're just joking, please." I asked with desperation.

"Takemicchi, we already lost." She said and looked at me. Her expression isn't like the one I used to know.

"Lost? Y/n-chan, what happened why do you look..." I asked with confusion.

"Miserable? I know but I'm fine." She finished and looked at Inui.

"Sei-kun, why do you guys want to serve under Hanagaki? Is it because you didn't want to get used again?" She asked Inui.

"Huh?"

"Inui Seishu, the last time I checked, you and Kokonoi Hajime are my property." She said.

Y/n-chan, what's going on? Why are you saying things like that?

"Taiju, you and Hajime offered yourselves to be my subordinates back then but why are you disobeying me?" She said and glared.

"Because you changed. After the fight two years ago, you became like this. You're not the same as the leader we choose to follow." Inui said.

Two years ago?!

"You lost your mind, you promised not to become what you are." He added then Mucho-kun punched him. Y/n only raised her hand after that to stop him.

"What are you saying, Inui-kun? What do you mean?!" I asked with worry.

"Looks like you inhaled too much sedative that you forgot so listen carefully." She said.

"February 22, 2006. The Kanto incident." She said.

"What? But it's only January 28, 2006! What are you saying?" I said.

"Takemichi, it's already 2008." Koko said.

"Huh?!"

"Two years ago, I lost everything. Isn't that a bit cruel?" She said and looked at me.

"What do you mean lost everything?"

"Everything was supposed to fall in place but because of one mistake, everything collapsed." She said as she clenched her fist.

"If only I didn't go to that place that day, if only I wasn't asleep, I would've saved him instead." She said.

"Him?"

"Jiro...is dead, Takemicchi." She said, my chest tightened and my eyes began to tear

"W-what are you saying, Y/n-chan? That is not a good joke. Please take it back, that isn't true." I said and she grabbed my collar.