𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Three days later

Sanzu's POV

I sat beside Y/n's bedside and saw her still sleeping. Her eyes are all bandaged up and the sound of the heart monitor can be heard.

Her room is being guarded by many people in suits and even Taiju is guarding the door.

I held her hand and gently caressed it as I leaned closer.

"Why? This is the second time I see you in this state but this time it's my fault." I said as the guilt I've been trying to escape resurfaced again.

"If only I didn't let my guard down, if only I reacted quickly then- then this wouldn't have happened." I said and my eyes began to water.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I muttered over and over again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they chased after Rika, Draken and Izana were busy handling the others. I left and went to get my bike and followed after them. It took a while before I finally found them.

Mikey and Y/n were on the ground, both bleeding and unconscious but they were holding each other close.

Rika was limping and walking towards them with the katana that Y/n was holding earlier. With a piece of metal pipe I found near, I ran and hit her with the full intent of killing her.

She blocked and I pushed her backward. She stumbled a few times before trying to attack again.

"So she even taught you how to use a sword. She raised and trained you as her dog right from the start." She said as she attacked again. I countered her moves and I was pushing her back.

"You've made a mistake." I said and I kicked her back. She rolled a few times before trying to stand up.

"First that wretched woman kept kicking and stepping on me. Then that shorty also did the same and now you again." She said in anger as her nose bled.

"It's because you belong six feet under the ground. Your purpose is to be stepped on." I said and pointed at the ground. Her face twisted in anger and she began to run toward me with the sword.

However, before she can even go halfway, a truck was running a full speed and ran over her.

She was thrown a few meters and the truck was rammed to the other side of the road.