Chills

Today is the second day of Dr. Octavius' class and you are meticulously watching the clock. Unknowingly, your leg is bouncing up and down rapidly as your body tingles with anxiety.

Come on, come on. Ring bell, ring!

Otto notices this quirky and, to him, quite cute gesture. Your nerves intrigue him, as well as stroke his untamed ego. To see you shudder with anticipation, awakes something... different.. in him.

*bell rings*

Otto sighs, "Well, I guess we will have to stop there. Don't forget, your primary sources on Neils Bohr are due to me before class on Monday. No late submissions will be tolerated."

YES! Saved by the bell!

You hastily throw your belongings in your bag with little to no care for their safety. You need to get out and fast. You begin to walk toward the stairs of freedom, but alas, today is not your lucky day.

"Y/n! A moment if you please" Otto calls out,

Just my f*cking luck right? You think as you turn on your heels so as to face him.

"What could possibly be the point of doing this charade yet again sir?" you sigh exasperatingly.

"Watch the attitude Ms. Y/l/n!" Dr. Octavius snaps. The once calm and docile arms now glow red, click, whir and hiss at you.

Up until now, you hadn't paid much mind to his additions until you felt the one emotion they had never incited before: fear.

"Hush now darlings, you'll have your moment with her soon." he says to his hardware. In typical Octavius fashion, he makes sure you hear every syllable, and ensures his tone is loud and clear.

You, now petrified imagining what could possibly happen next, manage to get out the words, "Is there.. *gulps*.. a reason I'm here... sir?"

Octavius now grows annoyed, "How many times must I demand you stop with the formalities?"

"And how many times do I have to blatantly disobey for you to understand we are nothing more than a formality, Doctor Octavius" you bravely state.

"Nothing huh?" He looks you up and down, straightening his posture. "It feels right, doesn't it? To feel me looming over you, intimidating you?"

Let's have some fun with her shall we?

"You can't hide your true feelings from them, you know that don't you? I thought you were smarter than that y/n."

A pleasureful wave of goosebumps plague your body.

"I don't quite know what you mean, professor.." you say defiantly yet again.

He takes a step closer to you taking note of your noticeably shaken core. Now within grabbing range of you, the arms raise him to a staggering height. Surely she's intimidated now.

"Y/n, think of these, my arms, as extensions of my consciousness. They sense fear, anger, sadness, and even lust."

Wait but I haven't told.. to him?... how does he.. WHAT?!

"Whether the lust is for an individual, or a scenario, even a dynamic played out in one's head, they know. Their knowledge.. is my knowledge. So, do you have anything to say for yourself young woman?"

He's got you right where he wants you, coming to terms with the truth

You hesitate to answer, gulping in anticipation of what you are about to do...