A Good Morning Indeed

You stretch and yawn, still a bit sore from last night. You look out the window that sits across from your side of the bed. You take a deep breath, reflecting on the last 24 hours. Holy sh*t! Is this really happening right now?!

You roll over to see Otto stirring. "Good morning Otto," you lift yourself up and plant a kiss on his neck and wrap your arms around him from behind. His mechanical arms click happily, exposing Otto's giddy response to waking up next to you.

"A very good morning indeed," he chuckles. He rolls over, now facing you, and hugs you, pulling you into his chest. You take in his scent, melting in his arms. I must still be dreaming, you think in amazement. "Want some breakfast?" he asks sleepily, cuddling you tighter.

"Breakfast sounds good. If dinner last night was any clue, I'm sure you can whip up something delicious" you tease.

"I've been looking for an assistant in the kitchen. Perhaps you'd be interested?" he jokes.

"Yes Chef!" you laugh. "Ooh, do I get a chef's hat?"

Otto snorts, "I wear the Chef's hat in this relationship!"

The two of you giggle and fool around for a few more minutes. Being with him felt so easy, so natural.

"Okay okay darling, let's get up and get started." Otto releases you from his comforting grasp and kisses you gently on the lips.

He slips on a pair of dark sweatpants and his grey tank top and heads into the kitchen. You watch him leave the bedroom, in awe that this is your reality. I'm not dreaming. This is really happening!

You throw an oversized t-shirt on over your underwear and meet him in the kitchen.

"So what's on the menu this morning Chef?"

"Well my lovely assistant," you strike a pose causing Otto to laugh once more. "This morning we are making omelettes!"

You join him in the kitchen and his arms tie an apron around you. "Welcome to Cafe Otto!" he exclaims.

You both cook breakfast as you crack jokes and laugh together. Seeing Otto as happy as he is this morning, makes you feel worthy to be his. All the worries you had yesterday, long gone. The two of you giggle and poke fun at each other. The two of you plate your breakfast and sit down.

**

"So y/n what did you want to do today?" Otto asks as he finishes his plate.

"Well, I was hoping to go for a run this morning and then perhaps we can shower, cuddle and then watch a movie?" you ask cheekily.

"And your homework?" he scolds.

"Oh yeah well.. I'll finish that first obviously" you laugh nervously. Your mind has been so occupied with everything going on, you forgot about your assignments.

"I'll be here to assist you if you need it, my love. I'll clean up. You go ahead and get ready for the day, I'll have a work space set up for you by the time you get back" He gets up from the table, kissing you on his way.

"Aw, thank you" you say, blushing gratefully.

You go into the bedroom, fetching workout clothes and head into the bathroom to get changed. After brushing your teeth you strip down, seeing the marks left on your breasts and thighs by a quite passionate Otto last night and chuckle. Damn, that's kinda hot not gonna lie.

Still admiring his work, you hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in" you shout.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

You open the door, standing fully exposed, "Nothing you haven't already seen... or felt" you smirk.

Otto embraces you, "I will never grow tired of seeing you like this" his hands take hold of your hips, lifting you onto the counter. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him into your lips. The taste of mint dances on your tongues as they swirl together with delightful lust. His arms quickly go to work undressing him. He picks you up, turns you around and pins you between himself and the edge of the sink. Grinding against your back, his hands come up, grasping your chest. You watch him in the mirror as his hands dance all over you, caressing every inch of your body. His hands travel down to your waist once more and he slowly pushes into you. You grab the counter, bracing yourself.

With each thrust, you squirm, feeling him going deeper and deeper. His hand grips your ass, pushing and pulling you into him, while the other grabs your hair, lifting you higher off the counter. You see him in the mirror, his head rolling back as his grunts follow your moans.

"Come on baby, come for me," Otto pleads between his low grunts, still holding your hair.

He thrusts even harder into you, and you begin to shake as you teeter on the edge. You see his hand leave your ass and move forward, his finger swirling your cl*t, causing you to let out loud, harsh moans due to the overwhelming stimulation. You squeeze your eyes shut and let out a final high-pitched moan as you come, tightening around him. Feeling you tighten, pushes Otto over the edge as he slows his rhythm, panting. You turn around to see him in a sweat.

"Well that was quite a wonderful surprise sir" you say, nearly out of breath.

"Only the best for you, and trust me, there's plenty more where that came from darling" Otto teases, giving you one final kiss. "I'll let you finish getting ready darling. When you get back, finish your homework and we'll do whatever you want"

"Sounds wonderful" you say, smiling.