Ecstasy

Do I tell him? He deserves to know I'm about to move.. right? Ah forget it, I'll deal with it later. I just want to be alone with him right now.

You sit in his office, excited for his arrival.

"There you are dear! I was worried you wouldn't be able to find it. I'm sorry, I know it's not the most well kept, I-"

"It'll do just fine for what we need right?" You stand up, and approach him. He stands tall, towering over you. His arms take his hat and glasses off as he pulls you close to him. You've been waiting for what feels like forever for this time with him.

"How right you are y/n. The only thing we need here, is each other." He takes his jacket off, followed by his sweater, revealing only a tank top underneath. You barely have time to take in the moment when he lifts his tank top over his head, fully exposing his chest. You can't stop your eyes from wandering as you gaze at his body. You've never noticed how muscular he actually is since he usually covers up with sweaters and jackets all the time.

"Do you like what you see y/n? Do you want this?" He lifts your head up, your eyes lock.

"Yes sir"

His hands begin to unbutton your shirt. He allows his arms to slide the shirt off your shoulders. He wants to fully undress you himself. He unclasps your bra, throwing it on the coat hanger. You breasts now fully exposed, Otto turns back around and takes a step back admiring you.

"You are absolutely stunning y/n.. Pardon my leisure but I have admire what I have before me because... wow!" Otto sits back looking at every inch of you.

You reach out for him, pulling him close. "You know, sir, actions speak louder than words." Your hands run down his muscular torso, outlining every muscle with your fingers.

"Oh? Is that so?" His hands grab your chest, full of you yet again. His mechanical arms press up against your back, allowing all your weight to rest up against them as he kisses every inch of your chest. His lips come back up to your neck and all of a sudden, he lifts you up, wraps your legs around him, and carries you over to the desk.

He's already hard?! Holy sh*t!

He slams you down on the desk as his fingers trace down your torso. You can't control your moans as his hand slips down into your pants.

"Oh? What's this? Wet already y/n? Is this what I do to you?"  Otto smiles,

You exhale deeply, "I just can't help it." Your back arches as his fingers slip into your underwear. His fingers now dancing around your clit, teasing you.

"You want more?"

You nod barely able to contain yourself.

"Then beg for it y/n" Otto demands staring you down.

"Please sir.. please.." you moan, desperate for his touch.

His lips lock with yours as he begins to massage your clit. You moan into his mouth as his other free hand wraps around your throat. The taste of peppermint and smoke fill your mouth.

Shivers drift down your spine as pleasure washes over you, and your breath gets heavier with each movement of his fingers.

You feel your toes curl as his fingers swirl you with delight. Suddenly, his fingers leave you to travel down to your core. The loss of contact has you letting out a whimper, unintentionally.

"I don't want you to come so soon, darling," Otto whispers against your neck. He peppers kisses from your ear to the base of your collarbone.

You feel his mechanical arms wrap around your waist, holding you steady against the desk.

"Please..." you breathe out.

"Please, what?" Otto dares, knowing you ache for more.

"Please make me come... sir" You beg, nearly on the edge.

He plunges his fingers inside of you. You let out a loud moan as he goes deep into you. He thrusts them in and out, grinning as he watches your body tremble. As two of his arms pin your arms behind you to the desk by your wrists, the other two lay against your back. They mold to your spine allowing all your weight to rest on them. Your back arches as you squirm with pleasure, and his arms follow along, as if they're your backbone.

"Is this what you wanted?" He speeds up, "You're going to come for me, do you understand?" His mouth now latched onto your neck, moans escape your mouth. You give up trying to contain them. Your whole body trembles, as pure ecstasy floods your body. He's like a drug, each moment you spend together gets you higher and higher, but you don't want to sober up. The waves of pleasure he send through every inch of your body has you hooked.

Each thrust pushes you closer and closer to the edge.

"Otto," you breathe out shakily, not being able to control your moans.

"Just let it go, y/n," Otto whispers against your neck, "come for me."

The feeling of his breath on your neck is enough to drive you over the edge. A wave of ecstasy rushes over your body, legs shaking, breaths uneven, as you let go.

***

Collecting your breath, Otto's mechanicals allow you to sit up, composing yourself. He pulls out wipes and a small rag and helps you clean up your juices, but not before tasting you off his fingers.

You feel bad that he didn't finish, but he doesn't seem to mind. Seemingly reading your mind, Otto speaks, "there is a time and place for that, darling. Today is about you."

"You mean...you'd like to...again?" you say, suddenly feeling shy.

He pulls you in for a hug, rubbing the small of your back.

"How would you like to just chat here with me for a while?" Otto asks.

Well...sh*t, maybe I DO need to tell him I'm moving off campus....