A Comforting Night In

Suds run down your back as the water splashes against your scalp, washing away the shampoo. Otto rinses the remaining bubbles off your body, gently grazing over your skin, gliding all over you. As the final traces of soap flow down the drain, you place your hands on Otto's chest, leaning into him, begging for a kiss. He smiles and responds kindly, moving the hair away from your neck. His hand cradles your neck, his thumb pressing up against your jaw as he pulls you into a kiss.

"Ready to get out now my dear?" Otto says teasing, knowing full well you'd rather stay in the steam forever.

You fall into his chest, now pouting, "Do we have to?" you whine in a bratty tone.

"Come on darling, let's go" he says in a low tone.

"Ugh fine but you owe me" you tease.

"I promise I'll make it up to you one day" he snorts, amused at this bratty side of you.

As you step out of the shower, one of Otto's arms greets you with a towel. The arm clicks happily, exposing Otto's inner thoughts.

"How you go from passionate lover boy to gentleman so fast, will always amaze me" you chuckle as you plant a peck on his lips.

Another arm clicks, extending to grab a towel for Otto. He wraps the towel around his waist, his stomach spilling over slightly.

"My intelligence knows no bounds my dear" Otto smirks. "Let's get your bandages redone and then we can resume our evening"

The arms hover around you two, drying you off as they hand Otto the new bandages. One arm remains focused on you, gauging your reactions, reporting back to him. With each wince that washes over your face, the arm clicks and whirs.

"I'm almost done sweetheart, I promise" I can't explain why they're so vocal today but now is not the time to worry about that.

As Otto gently glides his thumb along your back, adhering the last bandage to your back, the arm returns to his side. His head turns towards the claw, nodding as the arm closes and returns to its docile state.

"So, what did you want to do today, dear?"

You chuckle nervously, "My assignment...?"

Otto laughs, "Oh y/n, I admire your motivation to move forward. After your assignment, what would you like to do tonight. I'm all yours" he says as the devious smirk makes its return.

"Well, we never got to watch that movie and cuddle?"

Otto chortles, "Yes, our plans were quite rudely interrupted weren't they"

The two of you walk out into the bedroom, Otto's arms grabbing your clothes and placing them on the bed for you. He watches you as you walk over to the bed, gently slipping your shirt on over the bandages. Only a few more days until she won't need to be bandaged like that... Otto hangs his head, the sight of your bandages reminding him of that day. You turn around to see him pondering to himself.

"Otto?"

His head snaps up to attention, "Yes, sorry darling. Is everything okay?"

"I should be asking you that question it seems.."

"Oh y/n don't worry about me, it's just... I can't believe this is all happening."

You walk over to him, grabbing his hands, "Believe it. I'm here, I'm okay and we are going to get through this." You pull him into a tight, loving hug, "Thank you Otto, for everything"

Otto tightens his grip around you, "Of course darling. I should be thanking you as well. Without you, I don't know what kind of man I would have become"