Chalkboard

You smirk, no longer wanting to prolong this futile fight, you give in.

"Alright, I'll play this game. If you, the great Dr. Otto Octavius, know as much as you claim," you pause allowing a slight smile to come through, "then what do I want?"

Octavius raises his eyebrows. It worked? Oh this is going to be fun.

"Oh y/n, you want-", he's interrupted before he can even form the next words in his mind,

"No, don't say it.." your smile now beaming with devious intent, "Do, it"

Octavius come's back down to your level, and steps to your right and glides around you. You follow his lead and turn your back towards the chalkboard. His top two mechanical arms grab your wrists, he's a lot stronger than you anticipated yet gentle, and the other two grab your waist and shove you back against the chalkboard.

"Oh? Finally given up huh? Are you absolutely sure you want me to show you what they've been telling me is running through that brilliant little mind of yours?" he says in a deep, seductive tone.

You nod, ready for your deepest thoughts to be exposed,

His lips go directly for yours. Here we go. You lean into it, no longer desiring to hold in your feelings of wanting to be dominated and used. You never thought it would be him that incited these feelings, but yet here you are. He pins you up against the board, his body pushing against yours. The mechanical arms let go but are quickly replaced by his own right hand grasping both of your wrists, holding them together against the board. You can't help but let out a soft moan as his kisses gets more intense. With his free hand, he takes off his coat, and quickly presses himself back onto you without leaving your lips, not even for a second. The two now free mechanical arms, plant themselves firmly at your sides, cracking the lecture hall floor. He grabs the back of your head, pulling you in. His kisses slowly travel down to your neck. You give in completely, not holding back your soft moans of pure ecstasy.

"You really are a genius, sir" you manage to say while you can still think clearly. He knows what he's doing and he knows exactly how to pleasure you.

His lips finally leave yours after what seemed like blissful eternity.

"Genius recognizes genius y/n. Now, be a good girl, shut up and show me how right we were"

His hand leaves your wrists allowing you full access to him. You reach out and wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him back up to your lips. Control is yours as you begin to take in every second of him. As your lips lock tight, you can feel his breath speed up and grow heavier. Now he's almost grunting, as your hands feel around and grasp his shirt and his hair. He tastes like black coffee and smoke and you can't get enough. He grabs your chest, hands full of you.

Suddenly, the arms that were supporting him, lift you up. You wrap your legs around him and he presses harder against you. You feel all of him, just as he intends.

"f*ck sir, don't stop" you moan as he grinds against you.

You feel him smile. "I don't think I can stop even if I wanted to y/n. Feeling your passion, your desire for me, it's intoxicating."

He picks you up and moves you over to the desk, aggressively sliding his bag onto the floor to make room for you. He forces you to lean back as his lips dance all over you. You feel the first button of your shirt being undone.

"Sh*t!" you feel your phone buzzing.

He stops, sensing your worry. "Y/n is everything okay?"

*phone call: uncle*

"Oh sh*t, what time is it?!", you realize class was over nearly 45 minutes ago. "I am so sorry, I... I have to go.." you say nearly in tears. The last thing you want is to stop now let alone leave him hanging.

"It's okay.. I've gotten my fair taste of you y/n, if you need to go, then you go." Otto says.

"I'm really so sorry, I feel awful I-"

"Hey shhh," he tucks your loose hair behind your ear, "I understand, I'm not going anywhere."

You hesitate, not sure if you're allowed to ask for more. "Could we... maybe.. you know..-"

"Friday, after class, my office. I'll make sure my office hours are open for only you my dear." He smiles. Seeing this side of him makes you wonder.. Can I be truly his?

Your romantic thoughts are cut short by the harsh buzzing of your phone yet again. He closes the buttons on your shirt as his arms hand you your things. He kisses you on the forehead, "We will finish Friday" he says with a wink.

Your cheeks go red as butterflies dance in your stomach. "Friday it is, Otto."

So much for formality huh y/n, he thinks to himself.

As you walk up the steps you can hear him chuckle. You feel as though he's earned that after how he just made you feel. As you leave the classroom, you're already in withdraw from his touch. The taste of him still dancing on your tongue.

Friday needs to hurry.