First and Final Warning

"Hey! Doc Ock!" x/n shouts at Otto as he exits the building. X/n knows just how to get under his skin.

Otto ignores him begrudgingly, knowing now is not the time to cause problems.

"Don't walk away from me! Turn around and face me, you monster!" x/n shouts yet again.

Otto snaps around, unable to contain his anger now. He has made so many improvements since the accident but that word.. monster.. still plagues him.

"Fine. What do you want?" Otto puzzles angrily.

"What I want? No. I need you to stay the hell away from y/n. I know what you're up to." x/n steps up close to Otto, a quite stupid move.

Otto's arms lift him high into the air to a staggering 10 feet tall, a mere taste of their true potential.

"You know nothing of my intentions nor my actions. I suggest you walk away now, son." Otto's top two arms whir angrily, glowing a deep red.

X/n now visibly intimidated, takes a few steps back. Refusing to back down verbally however, he continues,

"You had a wife. Rosie right? You killed her remember? It would be a shame to see y/n meet the same fate." X/n smirks, poking the angry bear that stands before him.

Otto, now hot with rage, breaks the distance that he had created mere moments before, lowering down to eye level.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you there? Did you see what happened? I didn't think so. Don't let my new found control fool you. If you insist on causing problems, I will have no issue with ensuring you never step foot on this campus again. I can control them but you know.. sometimes... I don't want to." His arms lift up, hovering around him, staring down at x/n. X/n may talk a big game, but he is frightened of what Otto is still capable of doing.

"Is that a threat?" X/n taunts shakily.

"Consider it your first and final warning" Otto snapped back.

X/n, finally making a smart decision, turns and walks away from Otto. "Poor y/n.." He mutters before he disappears.

Otto calls down and collects his things once more, the arms questioning him.

"Hush you! I know what I'm doing. We can't hurt him, at least not yet."

The arms click with confusion.

"We can not act in any way that perpetuates the rumors. Y/n believes in us, we cannot ruin that. We will have our day with him but y/n comes first and foremost. I promise you, the moment he lays a finger on her, you can have your way with him and I won't hold you back." Otto scolds.

The arms back down, understanding his desires.

You emerge from the building, shocked that Otto is still here.

"Is everything okay? I thought you'd be gone already." you say quizzically. 

"Yes, sorry. I was on my way, just ran into a small issue, but I assure you everything is fine." Otto sighs, I'll tell her later, I don't want her worrying about him and even worse still, I don't want her worrying about me.

You grow suspicious but you decide to deal with that later. You trust Otto to not to do anything stupid, for now.

"If you say so sir. I'll meet you over at your place in a bit okay?"

"Sounds wonderful. I'll fix you something to eat for when you arrive. I can't wait to have you all to myself this weekend." Otto smiles, his face red with blush.

"Scientist, professor, lover and chef, you truly are a brilliant and versatile man." You give him a signature wink and head to your dorm to get packed for the thrilling two days that await you.

Otto watches you walk away, unable to control the beaming smile that lights up his face. She is truly amazing. How did I get this lucky? He looks up to the sky and takes a deep breath, allowing this happiness to wash over him. Now on his mind, he thinks to himself about how he wishes Rosie could see the man he's turned into. "Ah Rosie, I love this one" he says chuckling.