Some Info

So this is some info about Take Chan so you guys won't get confused in some certain events.

.....

Takemichi has abilities beyond any other people Capabilities.

Of course there are people close to him also had abilities but not as strong as him so don't be surprised if one of the characters suddenly had powers or etc.

And Yes Hina knows everything about Takemichi and If your asking yeah she had an ability on her own but I won't tell it to you guys cause that'll be a surprise.

This is a Harem okay so don't be shock if Takemichi is either being railed or railing someone (A/n: sorry not sorry)

And in this timeline Takemichi is already is 18 and the other characters is mostly 19 like Mikey.

And Yeah Kisaki isn't in love with Tachibana cause he never met her in the first place.

But he is obsessing on Takemichi cause he had met him before. I change the story line of this so yeahhh Im focussing this about to Takemichi.

So most of the incident in the manga will not be included such as Tenjiku arc I had reasons Kay.

And this is a mature story I put a warning sign to. I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable of the story but if you aren't then feel free to live.

Takemichi will meet Brahman earlier on as Senju as their leader and the first Gen along with Shinichiro supporting them.

And Yes Black Dragon did do exist but they are under Brahman. And yes there are some still illegal things running to the gang as well as with Toman so don't be surprised.

Tenjiku is still formed but as I've said the fight between Toman and Them did not happen. And also Tenjiku is allied to Toman.

And as the story did say Takemichi is a young Master of a Yakuza group so if Takemichi killed Someone with no hesitation don't be surprised.

And yes system influence Takemichi like a lot as System controlled his abilities to still make Takemichi sane.

So if System want Mitchy to do anything she could make him do it though Takemichi could stop the system.

But yeah Mitchy is a slut so ( ╹▽╹ ) he don't try to stop system. He could shut her down by the way.

Also Naoto knows that Mitchy is indeed a Young Master of a Yakuza group.

......

Info's of Takemichi

- He is known as the "Many Faced Devil" by the upper echelon of his Yakuza group. The higher ups I mean the people which Takemichi trust.

- He always wear a mask while meeting the low class tier members of his organization.

- Hina is one of his strongest guards.

- There are three guards who stays by his side Hina is one of them. Though at the moment the two are absent due to some reasons.

- Takemichi did do run illegal stuff. But they have a lot of connection to the Government so they get away with a lot of stuff.

- The upper members have special abilities too and those members are the one who's have given their life to Takemichi like fully.

- Takemichi know it when someone lies to him even without the system help.

- System can take over at Takemichi if Takemichi wanted System to though it happened only when he was bored at a meeting.

- And Takemichi had parents but no sibling.

- Both his Mom and Dad spoiled him a lot so even if he did create a trouble he will never got scolded well he had to clean up after his mess though well mostly didn't happen cause he could just ask someone to do it for him.

- He ain't dense he could manipulate someone if he wanted too I mean with that innocent looks who would've thought that there's a devil inside him.

- About the first info about him his called that cause mostly no one can read what he is thinking off he's good at hiding his emotion.

- Weakness well if someone did have the guts to threaten his weakness expect that person dead the next hour.

.......

Some info you should know.

- Yes Emma, Yuzuha, Senju, Hina is included in the Harem. And they prefer to bottom Mitchy though sometimes when Mitchy is not in the mood for being a bottom he make them scream for more instead if he ever top them so it's a win win.

- Takemichi is a switch so don't be surprised if he suddenly wants to Top one of The Tops.

....