- t w o -

"It will be hurt." The petite adult standing glanced at the hurt pathetic boy who was pressing his lips not to hiss out by the tormenting pain.
She gripped the big needle in tight while another hand was clasping the wound with the dark red liquid falling out. Sweat moistened his skin, the injury provoked his less stamina out of his soul though it got sorer when he felt the sting stabbing into his leg again over. 

The tender-hearted girl was also afraid because she didn't have an experience but she tended the priority of this randomly appeared patient who was almost struggling with death. 

After long hours, the bullet was finally plucked from his thigh and wrapping it with the band-aid after the skin was stitched by the nurse who currently saved him from the harm. 

"You need to stay here tonight because your wound isn't completely in a good situation. But don't worry. You are safe now." She said sympathetically to the pale-faced male as he wasn't looking back at her.
"Sir, I need your information due to your injury. Can you please convey to me your name and age?" She respectfully continued asking the patient even she knew herself that she was going to be fired by the hospital for disobeying the rules of a nurse who didn't have an opportunity to operate on someone even with or without permission.  

"I won't stay here. I will go home."
"Ouch!" He immediately got up from the bed but the wound made him groan in pain, the girl beside him also jumped in surprise by his defiant action.  

"You can't do like this, sir." She was politely telling the boy but the hint of anger in her tone made the male look up at her. Then she frantically tucked her hair into her ears and the awkwardness of his deep judging stare at her. 

"I am sorry-"

"What's your name?"

"My name is M-Mieon. Jung Mieon." Pressed her lips into a line and the male quickly tore the gaze from her.

"Come here." His cold deep tone talked to the girl and made the girl hesitantly walk near the bed.

"Closer." He said.

"What? I mean- Why am I supposed to do it, sir?" The shocking expression on her face and she blinked her eyes faster in disbelief, but it was just her wrong perception, she was overthinking.

"Help me out to go to the toilet." He signaled to the washroom with his chin and she cursed herself for being so dumb in her head.

"Well.. sure!" The girl nodded fast and clumsily helped him get up as she reminded herself again, her temples were burning for the burden on her shoulder, where was she going to work if she was fired and it was only a few months ago she was hired as her first job. She had her ten years younger brother whom she had to fund for his existence since her lost father let her suffer alone, wasn't still found out for 5 years.

Mieon waited outside the bathroom patiently as she wouldn't go inside to help him pee. Things would be alright if there was someone like his family members or someone who was personally close with him. And hoping he could do them by himself. After a few moments, when she still didn't hear anything inside the bathroom. The girl with the nurse's uniform knocked on the door a few times as she started talking.

"Sir, is there everything okay?" She asked from the door and he didn't respond for a while.

"Um. I can't take off my pants."
He stood in the middle of the room, thinking how to ask for her help as he bit his under lips in anxiety but she was the only one who can help him right now even though she was a female or a stranger.

She widened her bunny eyes and her mind debated what to do for the male.

"Can you help me?" Cussing desperately to himself why did he just ask so shamelessly. The sound was so weird.

"Y-yes, sure. You can't do that by yourself and your hand is also in pain. I understand that." She frenetically went inside and met his black pitch eyes, shocking for both. The room wasn't big nor small but the irritable atmosphere went heavier than heavy.

"May I help you?" Her sparkle eyes featured the boy moving on from his frozen deed after a long silence.

"I- ah. I just can't take off my clothes." He checked himself up to down, then looked down at her again, internally requiring for her only assistance.

"Well. Can you turn around? I think it is better for us." She guiltily responded and the male slowly turned around as her right suggestion.

The awkwardness inside them somehow transformed and his whole chest was about to explore by nerve, she noticed it too.

"Don't feel bad. I promise I will get out as soon as my work is done." He looked back since he randomly heard her voice through the silence and her eyes were closing when he was glancing down. Her flat tone was merely weird but it made him more comfortable. Although he didn't reply anything.

The young nurse pulled the clothes, so-called his pants down but closed her eyes shut and faced to a side while her hand was still moving.

She then stood up and turned her back to him, apparently, she finished helping the male and walked out of the room quickly whilst blocking her eyes with her bare soft hands, just praying not to see his body and leaving the male alone in the room.

Mieon then rested herself against the wall as she exhaled the whole nerve to clear the shame of what she had just done. Her heart was thumping rapidly and her reddish cheeks spread the heat her whole face. Then she sighed.

"Thank god."