- t h i r t e e n -

That morning, the girl managed to wake early because of an important meeting for her boss, James. In fact, she was been supposed to nurse him and guard for his health but now, he was taking her everywhere he went just for the reason of he was bored. 

In a while she was in her deep thoughts, the usual door knock popped up the silent room and she assumed it was the assistant Choi who was used to reminding her to get ready for work. 

Mieon gently placed the folded blanket on the edge of the bed and went to open the door casually as quickly as possible.
"I am coming down in a minute, Woosik-ssi. I was just cleaning-" She didn't look at the male as she thought that day was a typical morning. However, her mouth left her a pause after a few words as she saw a nice designed pair of shoes tagging the floor playfully facing her and lowkey noticed it was him. 

The male was leaning his head and shoulder against the door frame as he tucked his hands into the white fine hoodie, the messy hair was covering half of his face and the fit abruptly transited his presence.

He didn't seem like a grown-up man who used to wear a black grateful suit with luxurious values on his expensive self.

He was now a young adult who certainly doesn't know what are burdens on whose shoulders, more seemed like a naggy kid who got spoiled by parents.

Her eyes reached up the top of his height that his previously landed eyes on her finally met the core of her pupils which chilled her spine down.

Both of his doe eyes drew a beautiful scene in hers whilst his long straight lashes deepened her gaze into him.

After a long lost notice, Mieon tended to clear her throat because of his playful smirk.

"Um. I am coming in a second. I didn't know it was you." She diverted her eyes from his gaze and he positioned himself close to her then he started to speak.

"It's not good if you open the door for a stranger without checking, angel." The cringe words let out from his slope of lips and she scrunched her face in obvious disgust.

"You'd better not call that name again, sir. I feel disapproved." She nonchalantly said in a friendly way which made the boy scoff and he stepped back outside the room.

"Well, if you don't like that I will change another one, old lady." With no chance of victory, she just agreed to his childish attitude and let him do her whatever he want.

"My love?"
Her breath stopped.
As soon as she heard, the girl choked in air habitually as her small face heated up into a cherry tomato and she tried to cap herself in shyness.

"Very weird." She replied a short response because she knew she might just speak something misunderstanding which would cause him to assume that she was shy.

"I think you like it a lot, don't you, my love?" He said as he reached closer again and their chest was barely met her nose which made her freeze and stared at his.

"Why? You can't resist it anymore?" The evil chuckles shadowed her numb mind and he placed his face beside her cheek.

"Don't try to cover it, love, I know you are blushing." The said whisper got her chest clenched in unease and she aggressively --yet much alike shyly pushed him away from her before she closed locking the door, surprised the boy in giggles.

"Make sure to be ready at 8, we are going to my parents' house!" He shouted from outside though she merely listened to his laugh along with the words and made her feel embarrassed twice.

"You are so stupid, Jung Mieon." She squeaked with replaying thoughts of what was fun teasing her, what were more like joking, and then he was pretty lucky because she wasn't a sensitive person at all who usually doesn't like offense. or not, they could not probably stand just for a few days.

But do you think he will treat someone else like this as if it weren't her?

•••

As the fast speed of steps walked down the stairs, almost skipping one stair,  she saw him waiting in the living room. Looked certainly impatient since he glimpsed at her.

"I am sorry, sir." Quickly ran near the boy who gave her no attention as walked passed her without responding a word.

Left her and his friend alone in the hall. By the time, Woosik face suddenly turned from an unusual cheerless expression into a bright one again as soon as he saw the girl.
She wondered why all the time she saw him, his face full of cheers and happiness. Sometimes it even made her envious of his popular smile.

Nevertheless, the smiley guy with square glasses left on the sofa waving her and she reciprocated with a smile as she bowed at him politely.

"Where is the kid?" He asked.

"Seo is sleeping in the room. I think he was tired from playing with you yesterday and can't stop talking about you the whole night." She said laughing amused at how her brother loved Woosik. Just like her, he giggled in satisfaction.

"I am waiting." Well, Mr. annoying just came to intercept the two while blocking Mieon front with murky face stabbing to her. All of sudden.

He sighed hard. "I told you I am in hurry and why are you not listening to me?" Sounded in a scolding tone plus harsh louder as the laughter filled the room into a dead silence. Both of the latter gazed at him lit up the flames to her.

"I was just greeting Woosik.." 

"What is that important greeting him?" By his intimidating attitude, she felt a bit shocked and embarrassed after she stepped backward as he toweled over her when his death glare was lingering around her.

She was shocked by his unexpected change. He was exactly laughing and joking at her just a while ago but now..  he was acting like a rotten durian. 

"What's wrong with you, Yufan?" The boy tried to stop James. Woosik looked utterly pissed by his filthy cheap action towards the girl and scaring her for no reason.

Hence, James rolled his eyes while whispering something as he carried his anger out of the room and left.

On the other hand, she felt relieved yet still confused why he was acting like a moron like he usually did though this time was so disappointing. He would almost hurt her and made her depressed if Woosik didn't manage the situation.

Those eyes often chilled her whole spine-shivering down in fright and her shaky breath started to inhale before settling her mindset to left the room and the third person.

A/n; I want to continue this chap but it was beyond my word limit like over 1100  so I'll upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Thank you for your support. You can click the vote and comment if you like the chapter. See you soon!!