- t h r e e -

Oh my god, I am backk! Hiii..
December 25 / Christmas

"Seo-Nah."

She paused after calling her little brother's name.

"Noona. Guess who got full marks in his maths exam." His cheerful happy voice popped up and she chuckled to him adore.

"Nice. I will bring snacks for you later."

"I want cake." He spotted Mieon and she raised her eyebrows at his sudden reply.

"Sure. If you want cake, then cake." She spoiled her 10-year-old brother though on the other hand, she didn't have much money as the company hadn't contributed the paychecks yet.

The elder could hear the 'yes I am finally going to do eat cake!' sound on the call and her heart was smiling and proud of how she made her brother happy.

"Seo? I don't think I can buy the cake today because I am busy." She said in anxiety and hoped he would forgive her. "A-and I don't think I can come back home."

"Oh. why? Is there everything alright?" Seo-eon asked, making the most beautiful woman in his world hum back and faked a laugh, just him not to be worried.

"Everything is fine but Seo, don't go out anywhere and just stay at home okay? I will be back tomorrow with your favorite cake." She warned the boy and he nonchalantly agreed.

"Noona. Where else Seo can go at late night? Don't worry." He laughed out loud while mentioning his name as he was used to call like that, as well as sounded contented and half of her burden was gone and thanked Seo-eon, her brother for listening to her.

"Seo I have to go. I will call Aunty Suyeon to take care of you okay? and I will tell her to make a nice breakfast for you. Don't forget to close the door carefully and sleep early."

"Don't worry. I will." The little brother calmly talked to her though she was still endlessly warning.

"Sleep early and get up early for school."

"Goodbye. Noona I love you the most."

"Um. I love you too. Bye.." She sighed as she ended the call and was still thinking about her kid, wondering what if he was lonely at home and couldn't sleep.

"Who is that?" The shadow of the tallboy overwhelmed Mieon and she jumped as she saw him standing close behind.

"N-no one." Clasped the phone near her chest and the boy coldly judged at her but said nothing and walked back to his bed.

"What's wrong with him?" She sent a weird frown for making her stop thinking of her brother. "This random human." She whispered out and the male turned his back.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing nothing. By the way, do you need anything, sir?" She required in unknowing of why he came to her.

"I want to sleep." He said.

"What?!" Blurted out a shock and she blindly gave him an odd expression.

"I can't sleep there. The bad is too small for me to lay." He said without looking at him.

"So?"

"So I need a room."

"Right now??" She asked him and so many questions were complaining to this man how freaky he was.