- f o u r t e e n -

The moving black polished sports car was quite silent that even a fly would not dare to fly there.

With heavy breaths, Mieon peeked to the side where the second person was propping himself against the driver's window.

She could barely describe his anger only just by his driving, aggressively using the engine brake, swaying the whole car side to side on the road. She wasn't sure if she could stand this anymore but it was so disapproving and disgusting when any other did such a silly thing.

"Fuck." He cursed out in rage as the car was stopped on the side.

"What's wrong, sir?"

She didn't have any idea exception from asking him formally.
The man was being super furious about why? Because she was late??

Escaping out of the Bunjee thoughts, her fidgety fingers were stopped playing each other as long as she grew her courage to talk to that moody person while his sharp sigh hitched her soul creeped out.

"Are you okay?" He gazed as soon as she inquired.

"What are you going to do if I am not?" He asked her.

"I-I will d-drive if y-you can't." was the most meaningless thing she did say.
What in the world is in her?
She just told him that she will drive.. lord. If she drives, the fact was they both would probably get arrested for not having a driver's license before he met his family.

His jolted reaction was affected by her action as a small smile was drawn on his stunning face then he just rolled his eyes.

Not to mention in reality, it was very difficult not to oppose to the utmost for the response from her.

"No. I don't want to go to jail yet. Let me enjoy my freedom." Until he spoke and she didn't respond, wondering whether he was joking or not. Still worried over his anger issues. 

But the boy ever tended to feel like his inner stress was almost gone at the moment.
What was the specialty of her to make him feel like this? Since he was born, no one tried to comfort him nor help him either though this girl always tried her best just for him to feel relieved.

So stupid. He thought. "Stay quiet if you can't do anything. You are so talkative." 

"No I mean you look so moody and I am here doing nothing when my boss is furious as BEEP so I don't know how to comfort you because I knew that I am the one who messed up!!"

".. What the heck?" He hyped his tone while a thin eyebrow cocked upward in confusion as the sound of awe popped up in the car.

"WHAT?" she asked back.

On the other hand, the male burst out into laughter as far as he started losing his voice. "You are so dumb you stupid." then pressed his tummy tightly in pain.

• • •

"Don't be very freaked out when you meet them and let me remind you first."

The engine ticking sound turned down since he said that, his veined hand leaned over her seat as well as the body reached nearby the female.

"Don't answer any question whatever they ask you. Just say you don't know or leave out of the chat. You hear me?" The demanded voice made her nod quicker as her dry throat swallowed a big lump.

"Fine." She then glanced outside and her door was opened by a man who was in a black suit with gloves. 

"Oh. Who are these?" She asked before the chuckle mixed in the air.

"You look so obvious that you are not a Richy rich kid." With the insults, he scoffed at her back after re-styling his jelled hair and looked at her who was staring at him.

"What? You like me?"

"Stop it!!"

"Haha Let's go old lady. Remember what I said." In the last few minutes, James jumped out of the car and she did the same. 

Without missing a single step, they dedicated the house like a mansion, which looked externally bigger than Zhao's(James)  house.

She gasped out loud whilst the breathtaking high building caught her soul and made her immersed into it.

As they walked into, she heard some murmurs with a few peals of laughter that grew in the hall which blew her half in the air. Only those wealthy men laugh that way which sounds so ostentatious as well as it was not virtual laughter from true happiness. They might discuss their business income and laugh in satisfaction with their incredible profits.

With the reminiscence of reminders, she constricted herself just to stay behind the important character when bending her head, eyes on the ground and stayed her best not to get noticed by anyone or there would have no good as if someone spotted her, especially by his step-family.

Even if her boss didn't tell her, she had been already deciding not to be a stupid alert around those egoistic people since that wasn't her place to interact with them.

She should be one of them who was standing in front of the gate who greeted every single guest with wide smiles on every occasion just like a couple of fellows swerving their noble highness whom she saw earlier.

"Aw, Sweetie how are you going?"
As the feminine sound reached from nowhere hence lady ran into James, she softly nuzzled a small kiss on his cheek with a warming smile shining on her gorgeous look.

The lady in opulent belongings looked at the grown boy with sad teary doe eyes even though he didn't seem very comfortable so Jung analyzed both. She is his mother.

His mother who hurt him. The twenty-year-old adult standing a little further from the duo with concern. She suddenly felt sympathetic for them, especially for his mom. Maybe James would rather feel discomfited but she could barely describe how much pain and diffculty she had been having in her. Those glassy eyes which was being forced not to speak up of how much she wanted to see him, she thought about her child every night who was now avoiding her. 

"Welcome home honey." She muttered sweetly as her charming laughter though it didn't match with the male's expression.

He muttered. "You are not meaning it."
He thought he was a cool and powerful person but that woman's smile makes him weakly plopped in the sand and feel the worst of his part in guilty until he lost his conscience.

His eyes started to tear up since his gaze was grabbed by her motherly blinks and proud smile. Tightening his soreness in the throat and stepping away from his biological blood since he saw the other familiar faces which he hated more than anything.

Robustin Ray. The CEO of 'RR' drug world. 

A/n:  I think I should mention other characters too cuz I have been only focusing on the leads and sometimes it might get boring. Good night <3