- s e v e n -

A little dust brightened by the sun and it lingered around the room. 

The puffy blanket pulled over the torso and the girl's whinge thudded under the cover and was avoiding the sunlight through the window pane. 

The girl rolled in the bed since she heard the footsteps increasing into her sense, knowing it was time to wake her up. 

"Noona Get up!" Seo-eon shook the body and soon she sat up in a frown of laze and annoyed. 

"Just a minute. I am processing." 
She said, yawned and her eyes were droopy by preparing to sleep back but her brother bolted her back. 

"Someone is waiting in front of our house! That weird man asked this is your house." 

"What.." Mieon whispered thinking who was distracting her sleep in the early morning for the sake and closed her eyes last a few seconds but she no longer jumped in shock. 

"The tenant?!" The messy-dressed Mieon crawled out of the bed as long as she tried to stand up and sprinted to the door.

She witnessed the chaotic circumstance of the start of the hopeless rest of her life that made her shiver ever. 

Even more, scared this time because the tenant's uncle was so loud and always trying to make everything overstated and very so unkind even to a two-year-old kid.
What kind of sisters would let their brother feel humiliated and mortified for the reasons?

She kept a long breath as she saw a human in a suit standing straight.  

"I am sorry. I forgot today is the last day but please give me a few days and I will pay for the rent as soon as possible." She lowered her head down as her palms were glued to each other, sending him an apology, but the other responded nothing. 

"Are you Jung Mieon?" The leather expensive shoes came closer to hers. 

"Y-yes." She didn't look up in confusion and only heard him out just with her ears.   

"Can I have a conversation with you?" He smiled as he positioned his square glasses and she finally looked at him. She recognized his face at the hospital. Choi Woo-Sik.

Then he fetched her to a café near her apartment but it was awkward for Mieon that she was drinking tea without brushing her teeth. Her eyes glanced at the male who was also tasting his beverage and she tried to break the silence.

"So um Is there anything you have to say?" She clasped her hands between her knees and the young man hummed back.

"Yes. I am afraid if you remember me? I am-"

"Yes, I did see you in room 100. Yes, you are right." Her laughter took the nerves while Woo-Sik politely nodded.

"Yeah. It is about my boss. As you took care of him, you know that he is still in a bad condition. So let me just go straight for this. Would you mind me to be his personal nurse?" His confident eyes stabbed into hers and Mieon blankly widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Ah Pardon?" Her neck was forward for the attention and she intentionally asked him for the sure clarification.

"Uh yup we were looking for his personal nurse and if you are interested, you can call me anytime you want." As he said, pulled out a business card and slid towards her.

Mieon looked down at his offer as she picked it up in curiosity. Her thoughts were drowning into the card for consecutive seconds so Woo-Sik sounded for her awareness.

"And then."
"You have more opportunities to get this job as you saved my boss's life." The male stated.

"Can I ask you something?" Mieon eyes lit on him as she gulped her dry throat.

"W-what about the payment?" She might sound a bit louder and paranoid than usual that a few customers sitting near them looked at their table and somehow made her embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that." He chuckled.
"You will win 5,000,000₩ per month with food and living free."
 A gasp from her mouth because she never heard about that amount of money in her entire life. She covered her mouth in realization and acted for her pride like she didn't care much about money other than her new job. 

"Cool! But I want you to give me time because I need to discuss it with my brother." She heart lightly said and Woo-sik smiled back in patience.

"Okay, no worry about it but please phone this number until this evening for your response, or we are going to find another one... So." He stood up immediately and Mieon followed his actions in empty thoughts. She also stood up.

"Thanks for your time. I hope you will love this job." His eyes under the glasses turned into the line and he bit goodbye to her as she bowed him back.

Mieon sighed as soon as she sat on her spot as she looked at the card the male gave to her. Dedicated her eyes only to the phone numbers and she sighed again, debating whether she should call him or not. That might be better than her becoming jobless..?

●●●

The girl in the messy bun walked into the door and saw her brother playing. He jumped came nearby her and scanned her face which looked confused with thoughts.

"Noona, What's wrong?" He patted her as she jolted by the action and hummed back.

"Yea I am just thinking." She sat on the floor and younger Jung followed her steps as he asked her who was that man.

"He was offering for a job." She pulled out the card from her pocket and showed him a glance.

"..but you are working at the hospital.."

"No. I quit."

"What? Why did you, Noona?" His face frowned at her and she avoided his eyes while bending down her head.

"There had some problems a few days ago." Her voice shakily sounded.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you tell me."
She nodded and smiled as her brother patted her shoulder soothingly.

"Nah. I am okay because I still have you." She chuckled and so was he.

"Come here." As Mieon hugged him tightly, he buried his head for her motherly warmth.

"Thank you, Noona."

"It's alright."

A/n; Finally Mark solo debut 😃