+ Bonus +

○○○

That night, it was raining cats and dogs.

A sound of a door open was strangely made her half-awake and Mieon jolted and she mindfully listened to the footsteps from outside.

She knew it wasn't her brother as he was sleeping deeply beside her.

The female shoved her face in full awake and slowly got up from her bed, then eavesdropped to the wholly strange sound out of the rain's clatters as she reached to the door and slightly opened it as soon as she followed it.

There was legit no one in the front door but then it came from the kitchen which made Mieon slackly reach to the kitchen as her eyes were showing a hint of a scare as well as the sound got louder.

She saw and gasped under her breath then stopped herself as she saw someone gulping the food aggressively and literally looked not fine, seeing that his shirt was torn apart with long greasy hair covered his full image messily. Seemed like a serious goof though she knew that face, those eyes. They looked so similar with a loud silence between them. 

"D-dad?" Her lips let out a word and the other responded with a jump and he pulled out a knife from his back.

"Are you my father?-" She was stopped by the pointed knife towards her and she heard the mumble sounded like 'not to come'.

"No, no Dad Are you alright?" She didn't care about his words and made him scream back as the knife was gripped by his shaky hands.

"Don't come to me or you will die." His wild eyes couldn't soften by her genuine pair so she still walked closer. She couldn't believe why her emotionless action numbly kept on moving and the male yelled at her as the knife stabbed into her chest.

"Dieeeee!" The blood came out from her mouth as he stabbed her chest over and over again.

○○○

*Gasp*
The girl escaped from her nightmare as the cold sweat kept on her forehead, she was still feeling the unreal pain in her chest and the girl guiltily checked her abdomen but there wasn't anything.

She sighed heavily and glanced at the windowpane that was showing her the raining noise and just the black color.

"It's a dream." She whispered out and couldn't sleep back as that dream was the most shocking one she'd ever dreamt about her father.

Mieon dragged herself to the table where the small card was placed and stared at it in thought.
She glanced at her charged device and typed the number which was addressed on the card. 

It was vibrated in dial but no longer picked by a man. 

"Ah. Hello? I am Jung Mieon." She cleaned her throat and waited for the response from the other side. 

"Yes. Choi Woo-Sik is talking right now." 

"Um. I called you back for the job." She talked about checking the card front and back. 

"Oh yeah, Mieon-ssi. Talk comfortably." He said. 
"So.. what's your opinion?" The sound made her think again to debate and she closed her eyes.

"When can I start my work?" She tensed her voice and a small chuckle from the speaker made the skittish female widen her eyes.

"I-is there something wrong?" She stuttered in a frown. 

"No Ma'am. I am so glad about your reply. I am sorry if I made you feel distracted. So yes You can work from tomorrow. Please get ready for your packing and I will pick you up at about 3p.m tomorrow."

"Wait. Can I request you something? Can I also take my little brother 'cause no one can take care of him except me." Her voice weakened and it also controlled her tears fall. 

"Um. I don't know what my boss will do but let me ask him back and I will phone you at 10 a.m." 

A genuine smile was drawn on her face and being so thankful for his generosity.  

"Thank you very much."

"No problem. I should thank you for acceptance." 
"It is late ma'am and I guess you seem so pressured by me."

"No. Not at all. It is too late and I am so sorry if I disturbed your sleep."

"Yes. Would you mind if I stop our conversation here?" He respectfully asked and she agreed back.

"I appreciated our great call so much so let me just-"

"Yes. So I will hang up." 

"Thank you." 

She ended the call and was finally so relieved, not a very satisfying job for her but at least she wouldn't be a jobless person anymore.

"I don't know what else is going to annoy me again." 

A/n; This chapter really reminded me of SQUID GAME 
hshhshsh