+ B o n u s +

"I didn't know you will be here too."

The tight fist was balled with rage-burning eyes and tried not to let his anger win over that unworthy prick otherwise, he would just kill that man within seconds. The boy clenched and unclenched his sharp jaw while his stepfather still gave him an irritating gaze.

"Yes. I called Jammie because today is his birthday."

Then the male saw his mom stepping closer before him in a protective way but he just shoved her as he walked away from a few steps back and decided to leave the chat.

"Son, where are you going?" An innocent expression pulled him once which made him freeze by the time Mieon shook her head with worried eyes at him. With the words trapped, he turned towards his mother, and his hand was already been gripped by her soft one.

"Please don't go. I wanted to see you, Jammie. Please forgive mom."

"You said you were sick."
He hated to fight against her though there was no reason for her to be excused. She ever promised his father that she would never leave him or dare to betray his family after he was gone.  Now, where are those?

With no guilt, after months of his death, she was married to a prick who always wanted to devastate their family and business. So she was somehow a betrayer who could never be forgiven. Words might not even describe how evil that man was. He is a monster and his mother is a witch. That time, a few years ago, when he decided to leave the house, she didn't even flinch to stop him, but now what would be better between them if she did these necessary things just to meet him?

"Sweetie, please I haven't seen you for so long and I thought you might accept my apology. And then James," She took another hand f him in her and tightened with her delicate flesh.

"Please give me a chance to conclude your marriage as that is the last wish of my life."

"Do you think you are doing all these things for me?" With the harsh words have been said, he shove her hands away and saw her body start to unsteady.

"Why you are trying to pretend that you care for me? Stop making a drama."

At that time, Mieon was looking at them. She heard all the things and realized how harsh James' childhood was. However, it was very unpleasant seeing how he was trying to neglect her.

Every sentence from him was antagonistic even though the lady was clasping his hand and begged with tears. She thought it was very inappropriate in public and all the eyes are on him and she could claim they were daring to curse him out on his manner.

But within a minute, all the expected eyes went onto her as James reached closer with an angry face and grabbed her wrist to take towards the lady.

"Jammie, who is that?" His mother inquired after she wiped her tears.

"Look! Your planned marriage will never succeed as you think." Then his hand strictly managed to grasp her small hand as Mieon was deadly panicked.

The rest of the audience waited for his response including his father-in-law after he lifted their intertwined hands.

"She is my girlfriend and we both have decided to marry next year." He yelled the statement.

For a split second, the girl was timidly shocked that was she didn't even bother to look at him. "What are you saying" she asked but he continued dropping her question.

"No one can't stop us or if someone tried to disrupt our relationship, you will never see my face again." His words let out with an ambiguous mention of his mother.

"She is y-your girlfriend?" She asked looking at the girl who was weakly whining in pain under her breath.

The adult didn't answer but glared at his mother.

A/n ; OMG I UPDATED????
lol long time no see babies 
I had a chance to write a small chapter so yessss ENJOY!!!<3