- t e n -

"He wants to see you." He sounded and the girl just nodded following the said male to the spacious room. 

It seemed also James' private room but it wasn't his bedroom. Instead, thousands of books were decorated the entire tour and the breathtaking chandelier was on top of her, hanging down beautifully.

It was like a dream. Her heart was rapidly hopping from the excitement and she would probably fall in love as if that was a person instead. 

After she saw through all the materials, there was a luxurious table setting in the middle and she shoved all her unneeded thoughts as she saw a male sitting there, all her disgusted feeling popped up which was brought about last night in his room. 

"Sir..?" The most handsome smile will never ever disappear from his assistant Woo-Sik, unlike his intimating poker face.

She then glanced down at the male who was neatly dressed up, noticed he dyed his hair into a rich brown one that had already been styled backward, a few strands hanging from his tanned forehead as well as the silver watch was shining endlessly as he adjusted it. 

"Did you have a nice sleep, Mieon...  ssi?  He smirked at the same time and she rolled her eyes that would not be noticed by anyone.   
Do I look like I did? 

Yes. Her eyes were probably drowsy and tired maybe because of homesick. That sounded ridiculous to say but she really did. 

"Yes, I did." She lied and saw him nodding which made her patience lesser. Thinking back the positivity of what she was here for the work and money, nothing other else.

"Great! So you can start your work from today. You have to take care of me all the time. Guard me when I go outside, also in my house except for the time I sleep and rest in my room. Get it?" James frowned as he got no answer from her.

"Old lady?" He chuckled. Only that nickname worked to pull out of her deep thoughts plus she looked really funny. 

"Ah. Yes, I heard clearly." She replied. 

"And then. You are not allowed to walk into my room without permission even if it's very important for me or not." His hoarse voice strictly demanded and all she do was listen to each meaning of the rules and obeyed them.

"I will remember it." Her sound hardened a bit than usual and the boy lingered eyes around her more than one blink. Like a stare..?  But tore his gaze and got back to the conversations and stated again.

"I think I need your biography and your experiences." 

Is that necessary? She gave him the blank reaction and he tilted his head whilst his chin sent a glance to the slid paper to her. 

Fill them and you can go change your clothes. We are out for somewhere. 

Since she realized it, the girl frantically dragged a pen and doodled some words on it before she returned it to the male. 

"Is that enough?" She mumbled at him and his lips curved upward while reading. 

He said, "Bad handwriting." His eyebrow cock distracted on his stunning image and looked at her unamused expression. She bowed back with some mutters- of goodbye and went back to her room to get ready.  

"Sir.. Your breakfast is rea-" 

"Talk normally. There's no one." He said when stretching his broad shoulder and stood up. 

"um.. James come eat breakfast." Woo-Sik said and the boy laughed his heart out at how fast his friend changed his mood and voice, all tense were gone. 

"Nah, I will eat outside. I am late." He said as he put on his favorite black coat and left the boy alone in the hall.

"You can join with me if you are bored." The young boy nonchalantly said but the other seemed to refuse. 

"No. I need to look after the kid."

"What kid? Oh her brother?"

"Yeah." Woo-Sik said scratching his nape and James threw a pat on his shoulder. 

"Good luck." He whispered giggling. 

"Oh, there she is!" As the two walked along, James gazed, followed by his friend's point, and saw her standing calmly and beautifully while her silk gown was swirling around her, guarding her legs. She slowly turned to him as well as her straight well-styled hair softly paced by her scalp and she looked so feminine. 

"I am ready, sir," She said, looking good. But he didn't respond. His face was reddishly flashed. 

With no waste of time, the boy passed her and went to the car which was readily stopped in front of the house. Also, Mieon followed with her small packed medical kit because that's her job to take care of him. yeah..

After he adjusted his driver's seat, he patiently waited for her coming.

"No, sit here." He deepened his voice at her who was reaching at the back door, and she silently nodded with debate thoughts then placed herself beside him while avoiding his eyes. 

"You want me to do your seatbelt?" He chuckled under his breath, looking at her freaked-out attitude while frustratedly buckling the belt. "I am sorry." She mumbled. 

●●●

The silence in the car went louder as Mieon swallowed the unease lump in her nerve. 

"Stay comfortable. I won't bite you." She immediately gazed at his side profile which was only focusing on the front view.
One hand was controlling the material while one was prolly resting on the side window. Then he stretched his back against the seat and glanced at her to meet her already stare. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." She repositioned her small gaze. 

"You left the hospital because of me?" It was just a sudden inquire though her eyes started shaking with the memories of what she was scared to feel back. That day was literally the worst or maybe since that day..

"Yeah. They fired me." She tightened her throat whilst stopping not to let out her welling tears. 
Somehow it was noticed by him, which made her 10 times stressed out. 

"No cry baby. I hate that." His words were rude even though he didn't mean it. He paid attention to her wiping her tears away. 

"I am sorry. I don't know why am crying."

"No, my fault. I shouldn't ask you." He said handed a small towel that was kept in his shirt earlier. His face was shadowed by concerns and she saw it clearly. Is that his another side? 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

A/n; i missed you all.