- f i v e -

She went out of the room, addressed by the hospital office and she exactly knew what she would do her as the administrator was a cold-mannered and strict-minded lady. Her face was just like a stick the whole time even she was in a good mood.

Mieon hold the board which some paper was attached about the patient she cured. Knocked on the door a few times after she held a deep breath, smiling nonetheless, and walked in as well as she heard the response from inside the room.

"Nice to see you, ma'am." The hidden nerve in her soul was no longer performed along during she met her burning eyes staring at her, shivering.

"But I am not welcome." The words slapped her pride as hard as she expected. She slightly pressed her lips while her hands were tightening together, meekly bending her head downwards in awe even though she didn't want to.

"I claim you have the explanation about that, Jung Mieon." The lady in her 50s swirled her chair towards the quiet frightened girl standing. "Someone like you has no opportunity to barely touch the operation knife."

"But he was in the struggle to death and I couldn't help to call the doctors-"

"Is that your nonsense reason?" She frowned and complained made the minor annoyed as she rolled her eyes.

"Then what else you want to hear if you think this is nonsense...." She said in a lowkey hiss.

"Mind your language, Jung Mieon."

"....., Mrs. Cho?" She finished her sentence ironically, feeling guilty about what she was actually doing but she legitimately didn't have any kind for those kinds of people who treat others arrogantly. Clenched her small fist tightly to stop her upcoming wrath which was going to stab that cocky looked person right in front of her. 

Also, the lady pulled out the file with some paper clipped from the drawer and dashed it to her. 
"You know yourself for what you did. Sign there and you can leave." 
"Our hospital doesn't need somebody like you who don't know their place.."
She said with no regret for it and just leaning the chair in luxury yet the adult was slowly picked up the paper which was all about her biography. 

"You want me to quit by myself?" Her mouth was shaking to even talk, tears welling in her eyes bag and her heart shuddered in the words. The million thoughts stroke her. First, for her brother who she was worried about the most though let's not talk about he was burdensome as he was like her another soul. Second, she would lose a step to be able to find her lost father for ages.

"Isn't it the priority to recover the patient? That night, most of the doctors came back home after their duties were done and barely had at least 4 doctors in the whole hospital. I saw him on the ground floor and there was literally no one at all. Am I supposed to call the doctors again and leave him dead?!" She increased her tone and tears fell as she gripped the papers in her hands.

"You know what?" The woman in her black classy clothes and walked forwards.

"The world isn't as honest as you think. That affects the hospital's reputation a lot. I hope you know that."
Whispered into her ear as she went very close to the young adult.

"I don't wanna debate nonsense with you anymore, nurse Jung. You'd better leave or I will no longer let you still here in a second."

"You do like the word 'nonsense', don't you?" She scoffed while tears drained her red cheeks and her red eyes are secretly begging her to forgive.

"Sign and then get out. You are fired, Jung Mieon. I don't have much time to spend my time with somebody like you." Mrs. Cho walked back to her spot and left the girl, now analyzing the papers.

In hesitation, she inked the paper in the blank and somewhere got wet by her droplets of tears dripping. Breaths were stuttered as well as she tried to swallow it down to her throat but there was no use. 

"Thank you for the things." Bowed her half of the body down and she squeezed her eyes shut as well as her mouth in a moan. The poor girl last glanced at the woman for the last chance but she didn't meet her eyes and the lady didn't give any response. 

The dirt-stained white shoe slowly slogged out of the cold atmosphere room but her heart was still exploding like a volcano, clasping the thick of the papers and one hand was pressing her wistful-voiced mouth. She noticed all eyes were on her as she passed through the people who were whispering about her overstatement. Then she stopped and pulled all her stuff and clothes out of her locker after she wiped the hot tears. Her co-workers were looking, asked her what happened to her but she couldn't able to sense it because all she was worried about was what she should do afterward either what she was going to work for her living or her little brother's. 

"Here is room number 100's information." She handed the board to the assistant who was also her friend.

"Jung, What's wrong? Why are you crying? Jung, look at me." Her friend shook the girl and Mieon finally looked at the concerned pairs of eyes.

"Tell me what happened," Yumin asked.

"Mrs. Cho fired me." Mieon let out a cry as she hugged her friend, feeling so lonely and Yumin also knew it.

"Oh.. lord." Yumin patted her back in soothing. Placing her head on top of Mieon whom she loved like a younger sister. She knew how Mieon was so happy working here and how she was working hard in everything.

"I'm really sorry to hear that."

"I just wanted to save his life." Mieon choked in the hot stained tears.

WEEEE.....

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ James. TRNE AOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara