+ B o n u s +

"I think you shouldn't have come in when we were at the café." She averted at the male sitting next to her as she bashed the door close.

"That's why you kissed me?" His sudden response made the girl pinkish flesh heated and she frantically positioned her seat, avoiding him.

"You are not answering? Fine, old lady." He cocked his eyes and smiled slightly as he rested his head against the seat, staring at the window aside. He knew that she might think he got a new reason to annoy her and eventually he was still fine. Teasing her is just funny. 

"Here are your afternoon pills, sir." She handed him a small box of medicine and a water bottle. Her pupils in her eyes are fidgety then he scoffed. 

"Is this your settlement for kissing me? Not satisfying." His tease of scorn made Mieon cower her spine in cringe for her recent moment while mentally praying he was not describing that word anymore.

"By the way, you kissed me an accurate instance like wow." He continued again.

"Can you please stop talking about that? It's making me embarrassed in a maximum of ways like I am not even joking!" She retorted and lightened the sense of analyzing to him for the sake of optimism.

"Well. Okay.." Then the male tended to understand before he attempted to divert into other conversations. "Oh yeah. You have to come along with me to my mother's house tomorrow. For now, let's go back home. I need rest." Starting the engine and the girl nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you live with your parents?" She asked focusing on his long vacillate answer and she heard a sigh from him.

"Because" His throat swallowed a lump that came from his inner nerve. "The rest of the family is my father-in-law's children excluding my mother. So basically he kicked me out of the house when I passed high school."

A word didn't leave her mouth and she stared at him with sympathetic eyes. After he noticed her and his featurely look busted out into a laugh on her reaction.

"What's with that"

"No like I am very sorry to hear that." She said.

The latter in the opposite seat nodded and gave her a small smile.

"I think my choice was right or not I will be controlled all by him forever." He sat quietly and the girl patted his shoulder softly.

She had no idea whether that was a rude manner of patting their boss however that one genuine thing was she felt him. She understood how is the feeling of losing someone they rely on.

"That's so overreacting." He glanced at her presence and she shoved back her hands from him. "I am sorry."

"Let's get back home. Your brother is waiting for you." His incoherent voice entered into her ears though she just nodded, that wasn't what she was thinking.

Her thoughts were into him, felt pity and a bit surprised due to he didn't feel anything for that. He left his only mother in the stranger's house and didn't even get a phone call from her.

Even Mieon, herself was heartrending for her lost father whom she wasn't even aware if he still exists, she wanted to feel how the fury was growing inside James's heart. He was stronger than she expected.

"Stop looking at me, you dummy." The sudden reminder pulled back her into reality and he diverted his eyes back to the driving. She saw him chuckle.
But was that feeling came from real him? His eyes were obviously showing his hidden feeling and he was covered with smiles and laughs.

"It's okay. Don't try to laugh hard that you truly don't want to." She leaned against the seat and gazed at the out view as well as the boy immersed in her. The teary eyes were drawn back to his recent spot and he attempted to bring to a standstill.

"Sometimes, you are just something." The male whispered.

A/N : Thankie for 900 readz my babiess 
Yorch changed his emoji into a butterfly "🦋"   shsh so cute