E N D I N G

Under the same sky,

In the same air,

beneath the moonlight,

 I had to lead the unordinary life from others

By the moment of accepting my never coming back happiness to my life, I accidentally met this man, who is now holding my hand tightly as if he loves me more than yesterday.

"Are you cold?" He stopped and asked me with concerns.

"Not even a bit." She sheepishly smiled at him while brushing off the snow over his hair and shoulder. 

"I must take care of you anyway. Here take mine." Without a hesitant, James took off his long jacket to cover her with warmth.

Not only a man, he is the kindest men to me out of this whole world. I am quite relieved to see him being happy and so am I. Despite how inconvenience our encounter was, everything happened for a reason and that is what i believe.

"Let's sit here and watch the city light." Mieon sat on the public bench childishly, and it would be unusual for James as he had no clue what to properly do in public.

"Come on, it said there will be fireworks at 9pm since there is a festival." She excitedly said. "How do you know?" He asked while caressing her hair with one hand while another one was busy holding her small warm fist. "I saw the news on TV. You should be proud of me that I still seek for knowledge."  

"Yeah, You are always right, teacher. But this teacher is kinda unfair. You only teach me how to love you."

"What again...." She nonchalantly shoved at his pouty expression that aged him younger twice than he used to seem.

"Are you already tired of me?"

"Ah! Nahhhh...  That's not it.. No No."

"Now I got to know that here is only me." Never really meant in his says but he worried if Mieon thought it serious.

"It's not what you think.." Her small lips left a short sigh with sorrow, internally scolding that was her fault.

"I am just kidding, darling. I am sorry don't feel bad, okay?"

Even though I think I was wrong. He always covers to say it's his fault and that typical warm tight hug that never feels different. 

"I am so lucky to have you." She dug her head into his broad chest as the ray of street light shine on them like others do not exist but only two of them. Everything was perfect at the moment, watching the big city above with the one you love. A wide smile is plastered on the slight tannish skin. He didn't manipulate to say anything and instead pressed a kiss on her red cheek, made the girl felt in small shock.

"Kiss me on the lips." She demanded in a cute manner.

"Naughty girl."

"That's who you built." She stuck out her tongue and shook his hand to listen. He chuckled before giving a sweet kiss on her pouty lips that turned into a deep one. He gently tucked her hair behind her ears then hold her small head in his palm, wanting her more in every bit of time.

The synchronisation of their actions matches their melodies of heartbeats as the colourful bursts of firework paint the dark sky rhythmically.

I can't lose her. She cares me, she knows me better than I do. I will do anything to be with her. 

"You are so special to me". He whispered and wrapped her into a tight hug. "Please don't leave me." She nodded. "Never." She replied.

The End

Here I am after several months haha..
I tried to finish this during school break so yehh
Thanks to everyone who supports my book

The Global Exam is coming in 6 months so pls pray for me.🙏