- e l e v e n -

A/n: stan IVE !!

"What did you eat?" The ticking sound from the engine started as he shifted the car to the sideway.

"Um. I drank water." The boy frowned at her and she nodded.

"You ate nothing? Good. Me too. Let's eat something first. I am starving." His voice went deeper and it was unable to hear clearly for her.

"By the way, um how old are you?" Mieon asked. Anyone wouldn't understand why she did wonder from him or was she being too older than him to be just called like 'old lady'??  Sounds so offended to her.

"Twenty-one." He mumbled.

"What?!" The girl looked so serious meanwhile he didn't even flinch.

"You- Then why do you call me old?"  She said trying to get his attention by staring at him.

"It's because of your look. You act like a 30s mother with the kid."

"He is my brother.."

"No one will believe if you try to explain it." The debate took over them and she stopped the conversation. James wasn't wrong.

Since her father ran away and left them, all of her happiness and freedom were discarded, mostly for her brother. 

"Um.." Her slim fingers trailed to the other and she scratched them lowkey aggressively as it was her habit when she was in stressful thoughts.

"You know.. that became my vow to protect him." She attempted to find more possible words to win him even though his says made sense.

"You said you want to find your father. No?" He stopped at the parking of a café and looked at her brown orbs which were drowning in worries and starve of happiness, eyes were still welled and swollen due to her recent tears.

"Who told you that? Seo?" Her brows knitted with judges of action back then he realized that he spilled about her stalked information.

"It's you know I mean um your brother might also want to see your father or mother or someone. I guess?" He said shoving his chin while analyzing her.

Her bent neck nodded in silence.

"I want to see dad. Also Seo. But I don't even know he is still alive or dead." The awkward chuckle along with the words. Eyes shaking and she smiled at him in unease.

"Do you want to deal something? I love deals." His rasping voice popped up in the car like a young child. The atmosphere incrusted by more comfort and the male lingered his eyes around her, bit his lower lips and even doubting himself what was he profusely attempting in his mind just to relieve a girl.  

"What is that?" She muttered since she payed much attention to the latter.

"I don't want to go into the shop because my leg is tired from driving so you go. And then I will help to find your father if you are willing to. Deal?" Mieon let out a small laugh rolled her eyes.

"Now you are trying to associate an ounce problem with a ton one. lord..."

"You saved my life though." 

She halted in thoughts as he stopped the engine. 

"You don't agree?" Cocked his eyes at her as well as the girl just rolled her eyes at him.

"Nah. I just don't want to do such immoral things." She said scrunching her nose adorably which drew his smile up. Surprisingly.

"Let's talk about it later. I am about to die in hunger."

"Oh. I am going." He silently watched her unbuckling the seatbelt and she ran out of the car into the shop.

The boy sighed shaking his head as his eyes were moving along her.

The fresh cool air stroke his skin as soon as the boy in a suit came out of the car. "What is she buying without asking me the item?" He scoffed while walking into the cafe, stating how clumsy she was.

The expensive pair of leather shoes clacking towards the girl standing, waiting for the order.

"Why did you come out? You told me to-" Her words were cut off by him after his face bent down to hers, made her face turn into a tomato red. 

"You didn't ask me what I will eat." He murmured and his hand trailed down her waist as he pulled her closer. Her eyes got widened and she tried to get away from his grip.

"Don't talk." She looked at his eyes which were sharp and stabbing into someone over her.

"What" She whispered in annoyance as she followed his stare and there were a few men who were wearing the outfit as similar as his, looked like they were looking for someone. 

"I cannot meet with them." He said while tightening his grip on her and she let out a small whine in pain due to his fist. 

"How can I help you?" She asked him quiet. He wasn't tearing his gaze on them when they were walking closer. 

"We need to get out." He pulled her wrist and she flinched against his touch. 

"No. They will notice you if they see us running." Her words were stuttered and James gave her a serious look with many expressions displaying.

"Then what the fuck are we gonna do?" He glanced at them one last time and could guess that they were reaching them closer in a few more steps.

"Let them pass." 

"The fuck?" He cursed and looked down at her suddenly cupping his face which was pulled forwards to hers. Her soft lips touched against his as his face was covered by her hair and her small hands, made the perfect timing as the men passed by them without even noticing. 

Her long lashes were squeezing closed and hot cheeks were burning as their lips were joined as long as she expected.

Million of thoughts were stroke in both by the time the billion of the beautiful butterflies soared frustratedly in her stomach.  

The boy blinked in frost and even himself was also surprised by her audacity. That was embarrassing but she looked cute. The way she tried to catch his height to kiss him made him think back and chuckled. 

After a few moments, their frozen actions were noticed by a few people and Mieon did force herself not let him go as her soft touch was still contacted.

"They are gone." He said. 

As soon as the girl heard, her eyes widened shot open, and gasped the air as she broke the kiss. The pinkish color painted on the whole face and her steps laid back along with avoiding his face. 

"Now you kissed me, angel." He said smirking. 

A/n: Oh my god