- s i x t e e n -

The vanish black shoes tapped the floor rhythmically which passed the large room-- that was painted dimly when there was only a single beam of candle light still battling to brighten through the murky shaded slice of walls and the acrid smell of cigarette as usual.

The man in wet raincoat bowed at his boss as he stopped at large table which took place half of the hall.

"Master, I am beyond heart-lifted to see you healthy again." A strict smile curved on his face as the latter responded in deep growling chuckle.

"Mhmmmm It is good of you. You don't seem to drop those clueless humble shitass, that had already trampled your whole life." He was taunted by a middle aged man, ascending his voice in testing tone to the minor but in his 60s. He swayed his chair in pleasure of luxuries.

"I have no clue, master." The minor breathed out laugh in disguised awkwardness but he did try to smile his best. Dedicating to the fact that he didn't have anywhere else to go except this shelter, his wife was dead in his child's birth, then he ran away from the people whom he had owed money and left his children..

"Check out what little shit will make you feel devastated, Jung Jungman." His name was called out in provoking attitude as the younger ill-mannered boss handed paper sheet to him, who had no idea, until he saw a similar name on the paper written as

"Jung Mieon "

Jung was his surname like he always knows. He looked closely the small picture attached with some information of her. His wet cold hand began to shake frustratingly. She had very bright coffee coloured eyes. They are just like his beloved wife's and that made him began to tear up in nostalgia.

You know my step-son, James. The cocky voice was said by man and he nodded quickly.  "Yes." Jung Jungman paid attention while considerately dropping the paper down.

"Why you look upset? do you know who is that chick?"
The tears were heated up again as his unstable pulse rate was likely to explode from his chest. The tonnes of guilt filling his body as the thoughts ate him, blaming at him for leaving the youngster and small toddler alone.

"I- I have no idea about her sir." He lied. He indeed knew who she was, his big daughter, Mieon. He hadn't seen her in quite long time since Seo was 4, is she doing good?  This is the first thing he wanted to ask if he could see her again.

"Forgive me, love." He stuttered in his mind. "Mieon....."

"She is my step-son's slut. We must kill her."
His head shot up to the said man in bemused.

"Pardon me? I- I mean why should we have to kill her?"

"That bitch is going to be a reason that will ruin our plans, I am so fucking sure." He coldly uttered smoking.

"I don't want to see anyone who stop me. One is enough." Expressed to James, he interpreted. 

The minor bowed at him placidly as he charade himself from pains.

***

"No this one. Try it." She passed a piece of Lego to her brother as they were sitting on the toys messed floor with the non-stop laughers flavouring.