- f o u r -

The girl in the blue scrubs pushed walking the wheelchair, straight to the room which the male was going to stay.

"How long have you been working here?" He said to the girl who was unlocking the door and went into the room.

"Just a couple of months ago." She double-took in exhaustion and the boy stared at her for his forthcoming interrogation.

"How old are you?" He asked again but the girl let him do and answered what he ask due to she didn't want to talk more words except for the short response.

"Twenty."

"Twenty? I thought you are 30." James stated.
She dropped the key, inhaled hard and her doe eyes went upward, begging the god for help from that random weird hobo looked male.

"...or 35?"
Fury devised her pale face by his critical insults and she turned her face and his sarcastic face was irritatingly pointed at her.

"I don't want to put you into my private life as you are a patience who ' I saved '."
She meanly replied and the boy rolled his eyes over the maturity overload girl.

"I will help you to get onto the bed." She motioned and he rode the wheelchair nearby the girl who looked ready to help him.

"Be careful." Rested her hand on his waist and head lowered into his arm for him which made him look down at her. She attempted to reach the neither too high nor too short bed frame but it was harder than she expected because of the male's weight.

The boy lay on the bed in comfort, flexing his arms and stuck them under his head but the girl was still hardly breathing on the floor.

The aggravating James glanced at her without any concerns and frowned.
"What are you sitting there? Take a chair." The girl, on the other hand, was getting on her nerves as she couldn't even explain why he was so annoying even though he was injured. Oof- She lost her patience.

Mieon puffed in a huff and slightly gave him a cute death glare though he didn't even care one percent for goodness sake.

"Why there is no one? You are the only one who works here?" His jaw dropped and she found the worst annoyance on his non-Korean looked face.

"Is your mind alright sir? I think your head was also hit in your accident." She widened her eyes with the thoughts to roast back the male and it was like she just reminded the boy about his call and all about the incident. As soon as that was reflected in his head, the phone rang with the strange number, not a surprise for James Lee but Mieon.

He snatched as soon as he analyzed the number in her grip and picked the call.
"Where are you?"

"Master, Is that 'Shingyeon' hospital?" The assistant, Choi Woo-Sik inquired the male.

He stopped blindly and was thinking the hospital's name for solid minutes but-
he didn't even know the name since he reached here and why was he still thinking about that? The realization marked on him and the male cleared his throat while glancing at the sleepy girl.

"Hey. Old lady. Get a life! What is the hospital name?" He whispered at the girl but the only word that Mieon heard was him calling her as 'Old lady'.

Her fist was shown up and nearly about to throw hands though he was so lucky because of the call or not he would get torn enough. How bothering he was.

The nurse sighed.
"It is Shingyeon general hospital." She stated.

"Yeah. Just came into the building and it's room 100 on the fourth floor."

"Who is that?" After he ended the call, the boy hide the number as soon as Mieon peeked at the phone in curiosity.

"You don't need to know." Without any hesitations, he deleted the phone number and gave the quiet girl back then acted like he didn't hear anything from her.

"Okay. Is that your family member to take care of you? If you don't mind I want them to cash the bill for your room or I will get fired because I am breaking the rules over and over again since I met you." She sighed at the last word and got up from the chair in laze.

"Then don't work." He said, laughing inside his head and kind of worried if she would feel sad by teasing her too much time however she just laughed.

"You know what someone told me the same words and you remind me of that."
Mieon giggled in soften voice and he noticed tears sparkling in her eyes then their eyes met in one spot.

"You are crying, old lady." He hyped up the atmosphere once again from the loud silence and she sniffled hard, still smiling gummy. It had been already midnight and all the room were pretty quiet down except their room.

"I know I know." She wiped her glassy tears with a tissue and laughed not to be awkward though that made him 2x concerned about her. "I am just being dramatic."

A/n: if u want me to relate this, James is probably my sister.