CHARACTERS

Anika Ahuja

Anika Ahuja , 27 , is a Interior Designer and Architect , Works as the Head of Archiect and Interior departmemt at MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES .

She has everything but a loving and supporting family and a love intrest.

Kabir Malhotra

Kabir Malhotra ,28 , is one of the CEO of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES .

He is happy , had a very loving family and bestfriends .

And he was a guy who hated the idea of Arrange marriages .

**********

Girish Ahuja

Girish Ahuja CEO of Ahuja Textiles . Father of Anika and Aditi Ahuja .

Neeta Ahuja

Neeta Ahuja co-Ceo of Ahuja textiles . Mother of Anika and Aditi Ahuja

Aditi Ahuja

Aditi Ahuja , 25 is working with her father and mother at the Ahuja textiles . Since she had intrest in business she studied business and was going to be the next CEO of Ahuja Textiles .

She stopped talking to her sister due to a incident in her past .

Anika thought Aditi hated her ? But did Aditi really hated her ?

[Aditi is close friends to Ishika and Naina also ]

Ishika Sharma

Ishika Sharma 27 , is a professor at a famous college of Mumbai . She is bestfriend of Anika and Naina Agrawal.

Naina Agrawal

Naina Agrawal 27 , works at Malhotra Industries and is in Human Resources Department . She is bestfriend of Anika and Ishika .

**********

Rajiv Malhotra

Rajiv Malhotra , Founder of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES . Father of Kabir ,Yash and Rohan

Gayatri Malhotra

Gayatri Malhotra , is a doctor . Mother of Kabir ,Yash and Rohan

Yash Malhotra

Yash Malhotra , 26 , is the second CEO of Malhotra Industries and brother of Kabir and Rohan . He always looks up too his older brother .

Rohan Malhotra
Rohan Malhotra ,24 , unlike both his brothers who were into business he was into fashion and business and thus at the age of 24 he had his own fashion line along with his cousin brother Rishi which is starting to grow.

Karan Gupta

Karan Gupta , 28 , has a huge hotel business . Bestfriend of Kabir , Laksh and Anuj .

Laksh Jaiswal

Laksh Jaiswal , 28 , is a doctor and director of Care and Cure Hospital .

Anuj Bhatia

Anuj Bhatia , 28 , is a lawyer and owns a famous Law firm .

**********

SO THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS !!!

I'm excited for this story .

Hope you enjoy reading it .

See you soon in the first chapter !