CHAPTER 16

Anika

"Bhabhi ! Bhabhi !".

Who was it ? I didn't go to company today as we didn't had any work pending so our department was given off and later we were leaving for London . Only Kabir and Yash went . Rohan was at his company too and papa and Ma were resting in their room .

Going downstairs I found Jay he wasn't alone but Arshi was there too with him . Her eyes widen when she sees me .

I think I know why he brought her here .

"Yes ?",I say .

His expressions told me and I signalled Arshi to follow me . I take her to our garden so that I could talk to her .

There was a complete silence first but then I broke it .

"What did Jay told you?",I ask .

She didn't replied just stared at me in shock .

"Arshi ?".

"Yes ",she snapped out of het thoughts .

"What did Jay told you ? ",I ask her .

"Yesterday when he proposed me I was beyond happy I was finally going to marry my love . He had even asked my parents permission before propsing me and then today he took me out for Lunch and dropped the bomb that he was Jay Malhotra the cousin brother of Kabir Malhotra and Yash Malhotra who both happened to be my boss ",she says .

"But Miss.Anika why did he called you bhabhi ?",she asks .

"He haven't told you that?",I ask .

"No , when he revealed that he is Jay Malhotra the son of Naitik Malhotra and Pallavi Malhotra who has a huge technology business I got angry at why he hid his identity and I didn't gave him any chance to explain and dashed out of the hotel but he made me sit in his car and brought me here",She says .

"I'm married to Kabir since last 3 months ",I admit .

"Whatttt ????!!!",she whispered yelled .

"So that was the reason you were on a leave for so many days and then came back on the same day as Mr.Kabir as he went on a leave to in middle ",she says as I nod .

"But you just said you were engaged".

"I lied I will not be announced in the public for a while ",I say .

"Wait that means you are one of the Ahuja sisters ?".

"Yes ".

"Do you really love Jay?",I ask switching the topic .

"Yes I do ,a lot ",she says .

"So when did you realized that you love him ?",I ask .

A smile instantly forms on her lips as she thinks about the particular memory and narrates it to me .

"Will you marry him after knowing his true identity ?",I ask .

"I want to but now knowing he is the Jay Malhotra CEO of the most famous technology company I don't know I thought he works at that company as a software engineer like he told me but he is so rich and my family isn't rich . We are from completely different backgrounds",she says .

"But background and money doesn't matters ",I say .

"You are rich too so it is easy for you too say",she says as she looks at the ground .

"Hey listen rich or not what matters is that you both love each other the whole Malhotra family already approved of your and Jay's relationship",I say .