CHAPTER 15

3 months later ~

Anika

"This is so exhausting",Arshi groans as she throws her head back on her chair .

"How much is it left ?",I ask

"Not much we will finish it by today",she says .

"Where are the others?",I ask .

"They went for a break at cafeteria",she says .

"Why didn't you go then ?",I ask .

"Going now just wanted to finish the design first ",she says .

Standing up from her chair she decides to go to cafeteria but stops .

"What about you Miss.Anika come we both will go ",she says .

"Nah I'm fine I'm not hungry had a heavy lunch ",I reply .

"Are you sure ?".

"Yes I am sure ".

Nodding she went to the cafeteria and I continued to proceed my work .

We have been given a huge project this time and it's not for India it's for London . Our branch in London hasn't hired interior designers yet so we have been told to make the architecture and interior for it .

And for this we have leave for London next week . Our whole department has to go and ofcourse Kabir and Yash are coming too .

We don't know how long are we gonna stay there so while Kabir and Yash are not present Papa will look after India branch .

"Mam ?",it was Bhushan .

"Yes ?"

"You are expected to show the designs for the Delhi hotel project to Mr. Kabir and Yash today before leaving",he says .

"Okay I will thankyou for informing",I say and he went away .

Before going to London we had to complete the Delhi Hotel project too whose architect was done only interior is left .

The London Project is a joint project between 3 companies ; MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES , WILLIAM CORP. , ANDERSON INDUSTRIES .

Willam Corp. and Anderson Industries are orignally situated in Newyork they have a branch in Paris and London . So these three companies had decided on a joint project for a hotel + restaurant in London . And if this project is successful William Corp and Anderson Industries can enter Indian Market and more opportunites for Malhotra Industries will be opened in the International Market .

After everyone came back I informed them about what Bhushan told me and we quickly started working on finishing our designs .

___________

Here I sit infront of Kabir and Yash nervously as they can reject the designs anytime .

Even though I am Kabir's wife now and Yash's Bhabhi that dosen't means they will go easy on me . Already a lots of designs are rejected by them for the Delhi hotel .

"Okay good Job Mrs.Anika ",Kabir says getting up and stretches his hand forward for a handshake .

"Thankyou Mr.Kabir ",I say as we shook hands .

"Good Job Mrs. Anika ",Yash says forwarding his hand for handshake .

"Thankyou Mr. Yash ",I say while accepting his handshake .

"Your department never dissapoints",Yash says .

"Looking forward for London project",Kabir says .