BONUS CHAPTER

Third person's pov

Anika was working on her project when 2 years old Abhimanyu and Rehaan came running towards her .

"Ma!",they both say and she smiles seeing them .

She makes them sit on her lap and kisses their cheeks making both of them giggle .

"My boys",she says and hugs them .

Abhimanyu and Rehaan cutely hug her back . Kabir who was watching everything as he stood by the door making a video of his little family smiles fondly looking at them .

"Kabir you are here",Anika says as she notices Kabir standing by the door he keeps his phone back and goes and sits besides Anika and the twins .

Abhimanyu and Rehaan are quick to go from Anika's lap to Kabir's lap .

"Hawww see these two as soon as you came they both came to you leaving me", Anika says pouting a lil .

"Afterall I am their favourite",he says and smiles proudly . Anika roles her eyes but smiles later on .

Later on Rehaan stays on Kabir's lap while Abhimanyu goes back to Anika .

"How is the project going?",he asks her .

"Right now good we will finalise these designs later on with Mr.Zach and his team", Anika tells him and Kabir nods .

"Should we go on a date today you know we haven't gone on dates that much after Abhi and Rehaan were born and we were busy witn work too",Kabir says .

Anika without even thinking agrees .

"Yes we will about Abhi and Rehaan Ma and Papa are home today so they can see them and Yash and all are home today too so that won't be a problem", Anika says .

Both were excited for their date as they haven't spent much time lately with each other .

_____________________

Anika was done getting ready and that's when Kabir comes to the room along with Twins in his arms .

The three of them look at Anika .

"Ma pwettty!",Abhi and Rehaan say together . Anika smiles and goes and kisses their cheeks .

Kabir couldn't take his eyes off Anika .

"Should we go?",Anika asks but Kabir was too fascinated by Anika .

"Kabir?",Anika calls him again which makes him snap out of his thoughts .

"Let's go?",she asks .

"Yeah yeah let's go",he says and they go down .

"Going out?",Yash asks them who was with Rohan talking about something.

"Yes we are",Anika and Kabir tell him .

"Give the twins to us then we will look after them",Rohan suggests .

"Are you sure ?",Kabir asks .

"Yes after all Rohan you just got married last week and Yash you have a  wife and a child too",Anika says .

"It's okay bhabhi and afterall I am their fav chachu",Yash says .

"Hey bhaiya I am their fav chachu right Abhi and Rehaan?",Rohan asks .

"Before they both start we should give the twins too them and leave from here",Kabir whispers in Anika's ears and Anika agrees .

"Wait you both here take them and we will leave now",Anika says and Her and Kabir hands Abhimanyu and Rehaan to Yash and Krish .