Realization

Y/n pov:

Miko held a small mirror infront of me.
"So, what do you think?" She asked.
I saw the earring in the mirror. I look a little like Miko right now. I like it. She's very pretty.

I smiled. "I like it" i said simply.
The vision was inside the earring just like how Miko uses it. "There's so much more we can do Y/n, we can get you a new kimono and i'll need to get you one of those adoreable fox masks, wait a moment, don't you already have one?" Miko asked me.

I nodded.
"I do, it's where my power is stored." I said.
I took the mask out and held it infront of her.
"This mask is pretty boring, it's so plain. This is supposed to be a special mask?" Miko asked me and looked at the kitsune mask.

I sweatdropped.
"Kind of? I guess i never really cared about what it looked like." I said.
"Would you mind if i made a few changes in it? Perhaps a pattern that matches your combat or clothing style. I can add some crystal marrow details to match your earring." Miko told me.

I had to admit. It would look pretty cool. My mask was a plain white mask with a small amount of (f/c) details.
"Sure, that would be wonderful." i answered her.

She was about to say something, but the shrine door opened and a maiden walked in.
"Lady Yae, there are some people here who said you invited them. They say that their friend is possessed." The maiden said.

I had been with Miko in the shrine for a couple of days. I never got to see her work.
"I see. Very well then, tell them i'll be there soon." Miko said, in a lot more formal tone.

The maiden walked out again.
"We'll have to hang out together later. Why don't you take a look around Inazuma while i fix this?" Miko said.
"I guess I could do that." I replied.

We stood up and walked to the door.
When the door opened, we walked out and i saw a woman, and two men. One of the men were crouched down to the ground. I also saw Aether and Paimon.

I walked to the side, while Miko walked towards them.
Aether looked at me and signaled to my ear. He then gave me a thumbs up, signalizing that he thinks it looks good.
I waved back to him and gave him a small smile as a thank you.

What weird shit did they get involved in this time...

I stood on the side for a little to see what was happening.
Paimon was looking at Miko in awe.
The man on the ground was saying weird stuff as 'Keep away from me' and 'i gave up the art of the sword' and 'please, let me go'.
He gave me the chills.

Miko told them that he was not possessed.

They seemed to be talking for a while so i walked away.

I took out my parasol and jumped from the shrine to a shorter mountain next to it. I then jumped further away.

-

There were a lot of people on these islands, but not good people.
They were all wearing some weapons and were gathered in small groups. They were people who would attack you if you walked too close.
They reminded me of fatui. A lot.

I walked down a path next to the ocean, the parasol blocking the sun from hitting my face.

All of a sudden i heard some rustling in the blushes next to me.
I looked over and saw a pair of green/blue-ish eyes looking at me.
Huh?

I walked closer. The eyes quickly disappeared and someone jumped out of the bush. It was a young boy. He had light brown hair with white streaks, pretty blue eyes and a weapon.

A WEAPON-

I quickly closed my parasol and was ready to use it as a weapon.
I noticed the boys features, he had a pair of dog ears and very fluffy tail.
He looks like a shiba inu.
He must take good care of his tail.