three

three

_____ 🌿 _____

— JIMIN LIKE TO WATCH YOONGI WORK. There was something about the way Yoongi sat and focused on his work that was fascinating to watch (and also left him hot and bothered). He can't help but stare as Yoongi furrows his brows. He's obviously thinking about something, something that confused him judging by the way he ran a hand through his hair. His tongue darted out, swiping over his bottom lip. Admittedly, he's also staring a little too hard at his fingers, imagining all the things Yoongi could possibly do to him with those fingers. A pang of guilt hits him, feeling bad for having sexual fantasies about Yoongi, but it's hard not to when it's, well, Yoongi. He's known him for so long at this point. He wasn't surprised that he'd developed feelings for the older, he knew from their first meeting that he'd fall in love with him, and not because their families were in the same social circles, but because Yoongi treated him like a person, not like an Omega; even way before they presented.

He could remember the first time he'd met the older — at a social gathering one spring hosted by Jungkook's mother. Jimin hadn't been able to find Jungkook or Taehyung for most of that afternoon, and had spent the majority of it clinging to his mother's dress, half-listening into the conversations of the surrounding adults. Jimin knew he should have been paying attention to some degree, knowing his father was bound to question him about something, but he just couldn't be bothered. He was too shy, and being around strangers made him nervous. Even at his young age, Jimin was already displaying traits of an Omega.

Sensing his nervousness, and in a last ditch effort to make Jimin feel comfortable enough to leave his mother's side, his Father brought him over to meet a friend of his from college and introduce him to his son. Yoongi had always been a quiet, and serious boy, and perhaps that should have deterred him from introducing him to his son, but his father felt that Yoongi's quiet nature might be just what Jimin needed. Yoongi was patient enough with other kids that Jimin wouldn't have been any different, especially since they were so close in age.

"Yoongi, why don't you show Jimin around," Yoongi's mother had suggested. "I'm sure the gardens are still open, it's only one,"

Jimin did not want to go initially. He found Yoongi to be quite intimidating, and his silence was a little unsettling. But then he smiled softly at him, and all his fear went out the window, and happily accepted the invitation, trailing behind him as a lost puppy as he led him away from the loud crowd of adults.

He missed when things were simpler, back when he didn't have to worry about Alpha instincts or hormones, and he was free to be close to Yoongi without turning him into a sex-drived mess. He wished he could rewind to that moment in the gardens, impressed by ten-year old Yoongi's knowledge of plants. Everything was so much more complicated now. He doesn't understand why Yoongi's been so hesitant, especially when Yoongi had made it clear that Jimin was his, and vice versa. Yoongi had devoted himself to Jimin since he'd presented, showing no signs of interest in other Omegas. Sure there had been the odd partner or so throughout their teen years, before presenting, but in the end, he'd stayed by Jimin's side. So he couldn't understand what he was waiting for. The perfect moment perhaps? Jimin didn't want perfect, if he was being honest. He just wanted Yoongi.

He kept his promise, and behaved, letting Yoongi work silently as he played on his phone. Jimin's scent was no longer distracting or messing with his head. He could think clearly, and more appropriately for his setting, although his Alpha did get a little riled up whenever Jimin shifted in his seat.

We could just-

No. That's Enough.

Why not? It's not like he would oppose to-