fourteen

fourteen

__________

YOONGI WOULD NOT GET THE CHANCE TO TALK TO JIMIN ABOUT BEING INTIMATE WHEN HE RETURNED HOME. Jimin's mother had requested his presence, forcing the two of them to hold that thought; Followed by a surprise business deal, and exams, both Yoongi and Jimin were far too busy to spend lengthy amounts of time together. They only saw each other when passing by in the halls, or stealing quick kisses behind office doors, which wasn't enough to satisfy them.

Two weeks would pass before either of them would get any time to themselves, and Yoongi felt his nerves getting the best of him as he waited at the restaurant for Jimin to show up. Jimin had gotten through his exams and they were celebrating. Yoongi was going to bring up the topic of intimacy again. He couldn't get that night out of his head. Being drunk was a poor excuse not to follow through with the fact that he wanted Jimin, but Yoongi wanted to be able to remember every single detail of that experience; every moan, gasp, the way Jimin kissed him, or the way he'd pull his hair. Being drunk would spoil that for him – it'd be over before it even began.

Yoongi didn't know what to do about it.

He felt like a virgin all over again, having to relearn everything for the first time. He knew JImin wasn't going to judge him, but he felt embarrassed by the whole thing.

"He's so lost in his thoughts that he doesn't see Jimin step into the restaurant and approach, but he's there, kissing his cheek, and then his lips. Yoongi smiled at him warmly – maybe even stupidly because he's so in love with Jimin.

"My pretty baby, let me look at you," he murmured.

Jimin sat down with a blush. He was dressed in the red pants that drove Yoongi absolutely mad, and a plain, white, button up. He set his jacket beside him in the booth.

"I've missed you," Jimin murmured, reaching out to take Yoongi's hand in his.

"I've missed you too my love,"

Jimin smiled at him before glancing around the small restaurant.

"This is nice – we should do this more," he suggested, propping his hand up under his chin.

"Eat out?" Yoongi questioned stupidly.

"No, silly," Jimin giggled, the sound filling Yoongi's heart with warmth. "Dates – I like going on dates with you, and I would like to go on more with you if that's okay,"

Yoongi made an 'o' shape with his mouth in realization before nodding his head.

"Of course love, we can go on more dates," Yoongi agreed. "When the weather gets warmer, we'll try to do one every week or so,"

Jimin's eyes lit up in excitement at the promise of getting to spend more one on one time with Yoongi.

Happy baby, his Alpha cooed.

"I'd like that," Jimin whispered, blushing again.

"Thank you for telling me," Yoongi said, cupping the side of Jimin's face. He brushed his thumb across his cheek, sighing in content when Jimin pushed his face against his palm. "I want to do more things for you – seeing you happy is my greatest joy,"

"I want to spend more time with you," Jimin mumbled into his hand. "I like being with you, though I'm aware that you already know that. "I like when you're soft – you're less stressed, and more relaxed – you don't shy away from telling me what you want,"

"You make me like that," Yoongi confessed. "I like me better when I'm with you; the world is less daunting with you around love,"

Another smile.