six

six

_____ 🌿 _____

"I WAS WONDERING WHERE THAT SWEATER ENDED UP. Been looking for it everywhere,"

Jimin flushed red as He stepped by to allow Jungkook into his apartment. The comforting smell of roasted almonds and campfire smoke wafted through the air, mixed with the sweet scent of caramel and sea salt. Taehyung came bounding in behind him, throwing his arms around Jimin with a wide grin.

"Jimin! I missed you so mu– oh hey! That's where that sweater ended up! I knew I left it somewhere!" He exclaimed, instantly distracted by Jungkook's sweater bundled up amongst other articles of clothing.

He let go of Jimin, ready to bound over to the couch and pluck it from its resting place, but Jungkook instantly wrapped his eager boyfriend up in his arms, kissing his cheek in the process. "Don't touch baby boy, Jimin's nesting right now. He might try and fight you for it," he exclaimed. The last thing Jungkook needed was to upset Jimin because Taehyung accidentally disrupted his nest.

Taehyung made an oh shape with his mouth before turning to Jimin with soft eyes. "It's okay Chim, you can keep it," he stated, knowing how sacred an Omega's nest was. He had cried for three days straight when Jungkook accidentally stole a shirt from his own nest. In Jungkook's fault, he'd been so caught up in his school work that he hadn't realized Taehyung had been in his nesting period.

Jimin's face was hot now.

"Did Yoongi tell you?" He questioned, peering up at Jungkook with curious eyes. Jimin was a little surprised that Yoongi had taken the initiative to text Jungkook first. Normally, it was him who brought it up, resulting in Jungkook having to hunt Yoongi down for another awkward conversation.

"Yeah, he sent me a text this morning mentioning it," Jungkook replied. "I suppose that's why you invited us over?"

"And here I thought you missed us," Taehyung teased.

"Um yeah," Jimin nodded, motioning for them to take a seat on the couch. Taehyung quickly plopped himself down on the couch, careful not to mess up Jimin's nest; instantly noticing the strong smell of peppermint and vodka, he scrunched up his nose. He wasn't the biggest fan of vodka either.

Jungkook sat down opposite to them on the smaller couch, as Jimin sat down next to Taehyung.

"Have you spoken to Yoongi about it?" Jungkook questioned, jumping right into the conversation. The sooner they cleared the air on the subject, the easier it would be to relax a little.

"Briefly. He's the one who noticed I was in pre-heat. I've been so busy lately that I guess I lost track of the days. He's okay with you helping, but you know how he is. He's going to be grumpy about it,"

"I don't blame him. He's your Alpha and yet I'm the one fucking you,"

Jimin squeaked in surprise. He'd forgotten how blunt Jungkook could be sometimes. Jimin often forgot that a lot of Alphas were blunt and direct, seeing as Yoongi tended to keep his thoughts to himself. Taehyung giggled beside him.

"Does that mean you want Jungkook to help you again?" Taehyung questioned and Jimin doesn't miss the hint of lust that's rooted in the question. Taehyung is licking his lips, staring at Jimin expectedly. Jimin shifted so that he could look at Taehyung.

"O-Only if you're okay with it. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable or overstep Tae, he's your Alpha,"

But Jimin already knew that he'd have no issue with it. Taehyung had been the one to suggest Jungkook help after all. Besides, Taehyung was too kinky for his own good.