fifteen (m)

fifteen

__________

—THEY'RE MIDWAY THROUGH THEIR SHOW WHEN YOONGI BRINGS UP THE TOPIC OF SEX.

Over the course of several days, the two of them had focused on non-sexual intimacy, mostly in the form of showering together and sleeping naked. Yoongi wasn't so sure what he was worried about. He'd never felt more comfortable than when he was with Jimin in those moments. Yoongi's fear about sex with Jimin were dwindling at a fast pace and while he didn't think he was fully prepared to have sex yet, there was a part of him that wanted to move forward, and attempt to please him.

Yoongi was rather blunt in asking. There was no beating around the bush for him, because if he tip-toed around it, he'd never ask.

"What do you like in sex?"

The younger choked on his tea as his head whipped around to look at his boyfriend. He set his tea down with a cough.

"What?"

"I know you heard me love,"

Yoongi was right — he'd heard him perfectly fine, but still, it was a bit out there, even for Yoongi.

"I...I um..what brought this on?" Jimin questioned.

"I'm not ready to have sex yet, I'm...still afraid of messing up but I'd like to try...pleasing you," Yoongi stated, slowly. "— but to do that, I need to know what you're interested in, what's okay and what's not okay,"

Jimin settled back into the couch with a thoughtful look on his face as he considered what was being asked of him.

"Oh. Okay, well..." and Jimin turned bright right because he doesn't think he's ever had to explain his sexual preferences before, and Yoongi is looking at him with expectant eyes. Jimin has to think now, because what does he like?

"In what sense?" he asked, unable to think of anything in particular. "Like when I'm in heat or-"

"Jungkook mentioned that you preferred rough sex from behind," Yoongi told him, trying hard not to blush himself.

Jimin did not succeed, and turned an even brighter shade of red, whining a little as he put his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"A lot of omegas are like that, we're not too picky so long as we're getting fucked and sometimes lying on your back gets really stiff," he explained. Yoongi nodded but said nothing.

"I'm almost not opposed to being manhandled while in heat," he added quietly. "-or in general,"

We could do that, his Alpha said dumbly.

Please can we do that???

I want to manhandle him, can we manhandle him?

"You want me to...manhandle you?"

Jimin nodded.

"Sometimes, I like it sometimes, but I don't want it all the time. It's mostly a heat thing,"

"So what do you want when you're not in heat?"

Jimin lifted his head so he could look at him.

"I want to feel loved," Jimin said simply. "I know that's probably not the answer you're looking for, but I don't need toys, or pet names, or any of that stuff really. I guess I mostly want to take our time. I don't know if we'll get to having sex before my heat hits, but whenever it happens, I want you close to me,"