nineteen

nineteen

__________

—THIS WAS NOT HOW HIS NIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO; this shouldn't be happening.

But it was, and Jimin was foolish to think something like this wouldn't happen sooner – not after the levels of intimacy he and Yoongi had been displaying to one another. He thought that maybe, with enough scenting, they could get through the night unscathed but clearly things were going to go very differently.

He wasn't prepared, and based on the expression that crossed Taehyung's face, he clearly was not equipped to deal with this.

Fortunately Hoseok was there, who was quick to act and dragged Jimin away from the crowd of Alphas nearby who would immediately pick up his scent, and brought him to a back office with Taehyung running after them like a mad man. Hoseok promptly locked the two inside with the promise of finding Yoongi, allowing for Jimin to panic in private over his predicament.

All he wanted was Yoongi — and prayed that he wouldn't panic either.

Want him

Want him NOW!

Where is he!!

"Taehyungie," Jimin whined, pulling at the collar of his shirt. "It's hot in here!"

Taehyung gave him a sympathetic look, and crouched down beside his friend in hopes of comforting him.

"I know it does, but Hobi went to get Yoongi and then you can go home!" Taehyung said, trying to remain calm as he reassured him. He smoothed Jimin's hair down, instantly noticing just how hot his body temperature really was. He was sweating, and smelled like hot honey. It was sweet and sickly to Taehyung's nose. Jimin clawed at his shirt, trying to rip it off. Taehyung snatched his hands to prevent him from undressing.

"It hurts," he whimpered again, squeezing his thighs shut as if that would help stop the slick from flowing. The friction of his slacks rubbing against his centre forced a pathetic moan out of him as tears welled up in his eyes. He was sore and overheating and all he could really think about was Yoongi's fingers buried deep in-

The lock on the door clicked and hope surged in Jimin, but cried in despair when it was Jin who entered the room and locked the door behind him. He held a glass of water out to Jimin, giving him a sad look.

"I know, I know, but Yoongi will be here soon okay?" Jin said, crouching down beside him. He gave him the glass of water and helped him drink without choking.

Jimin sniffled as he drank.

He was panting when Jin took the glass away, tears still spilling down his cheeks.

"M'sorry," he mumbled, whipping at his eyes.

"Shh it's okay," Jin hushed, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm not upset with you, this is a natural thing and sometimes it happens when you're least expecting it, you're doing great,"

"I want Yoongi," he whined. "I wanna go home, I-" Jimin breathed heavily. "Hyung I want to go home it hurts so much,"

"I know it does, but Yoongi will be here soon," Jin said, parroting what Taehyung had already told him — Jin didn't really know what else to say, he knew it wouldn't bring him any comfort.

Jimin whined again, throwing his head back in distress and impatience; but from the other side of the door, Jimin could hear familiar voices and the subtle scent of vodka and peppermint grew stronger and stronger until—