four

four

_____ 🌿 _____

— JIMIN IS RELIEVED TO BE OUT OF THE OFFICE AS HE AND YOONGI SLIPPED THROUGH THE FRONT DOORS OF THE BUILDING. Being around Yoongi is one thing. Being around a plethora of Alphas is another, and he felt uncomfortable being the center of attention as Yoongi led him out of his office, his jacket in one hand and the other resting comfortably on the small of his back. He could tell that Yoongi was equally uncomfortable with the attention he was receiving. He was not a fan of being put on the spot as Jimin had stated, not because he couldn't handle it, but because Jimin was shy and had never liked large crowds. Not to mention the fact that Jimin was one of the most desired men in the city, according to the media. Countless Alphas still made their attempts to ask his father for their hand, and each time they were rejected just made them want Jimin even more. Jealousy filled the air as Yoongi walked him to the elevator, growling at anyone who got too close or looked at Jimin wrong. It was stressful, and exhausting.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he slipped into the passenger side of Yoongi's car, tossing his head back against the headrest. Yoongi tries not to think about how good he looks, his neck on full display for him as he slipped into the driver's side. He knows that his car is going to smell like Jimin for several days after this, not that it really matters. He likes when his possessions smell like Jimin. It's comforting when the younger isn't around in person.

The car ride is silent, neither of them feeling the need to fill the silence with mindless chatter. Yoongi can feel his emotions running wild again as Jimin is only inches from him, and his scent is one more hitting him head on like a train, not that Jimin seemed to notice. In fact, the younger had his head leant up against the window, eyes shut as if he was resting. He seemed so tired now that he had gone quiet, and a feeling of concern washed over Yoongi, causing him to reach out and place his hand on Jimin's thigh. The younger immediately lifted his head, glancing over at Yoongi with curious eyes, before taking his hand in his own, and shutting his eyes again.

The drive doesn't last long, and Yoongi pulled in front of Jimin's apartment moments later. Yoongi can't remember the last time he was in Jimin's apartment. He hadn't lived here very long, only a couple months since turning eighteen, Yoongi had helped him move in, and had stopped by once or twice afterwards, but every other visit had been at their parents estates, galas, or at work.

It hadn't changed much since the last time he'd been there. The white walls are still clear from cluttered posters (unlike his room at his parents house) with the exception of his high school diploma and a few dance awards that hung in the small, front hallway. He still had the same black furniture, giving the space a modern feel. Yoongi often found it a little odd at just how much black furniture Jimin is considering how colourful he was. Yoongi often suspected that he was doing it because of him. If he went home and looked at his own apartment, it looked eerily similar to Jimin's in terms of aesthetic style - bold, black pieces of furniture surrounded by white walls. Yoongi could tell how much Jimin's Omega's preened whenever he complimented the space. He always looked so pleased with himself, face turning red.

There's a few more plants tucked into corners as he wandered further into the apartment; the only pop of colour Jimin's apartment seemed to have, but he likes it. The various shades of dark and emerald green contrasting with the black accents gave Jimin's home a cozy feel.

Yoongi noticed that he had finally put up curtains too, despite Jimin's love for natural light. The windows were what had sold Jimin on the apartment in the first place — the floor to ceiling ones that were similar to what Yoongi had in his office, although not as narrowly divided. Where Yoongi had three, Jimin had two that covered most of the long wall that dominated the apartment, and overlooked the harbour. "It reminds me of the view at your office," Jimin told him the night he moved in. "Makes me feel closer to you,"