sixteen

sixteen

__________

INTIMACY WITH JIMIN BECAME LESS FRIGHTENING FOLLOWING THAT EVENING. Kissing Jimin didn't seem so daunting anymore — in fact, Yoongi was kissing Jimin whenever he could. In the mornings as a method of waking him up, post shower makeouts, hello kisses whenever they say each other at work (not that Jimin was complaining about the fact, he loved how openly affectionate Yoongi was becoming, and being kissed always left him in a good mood)

Touching Jimin seemed easier as well; gentle back rubs when they were cuddled up against each other, a hand on his upper thigh while driving, hands on his hips while he cooked dinner, shoulder massages before bed, amongst...other things as well, and it brought Jimin joy to know that he wasn't second guessing his actions or beating himself up over the past. He was healing in his own way.

Yoongi was also biting more.

Jimin first noticed a change in his behaviour at the beginning of the month, with the way he had nibbled his way down Jimin's neck and across his collarbone. He didn't think much of it in the beginning. Biting wasn't an uncommon action for them, it was natural. Alphas often nipped at their partners to show affection when they felt playful. As the days progressed however, so did his biting: nibbling at Jimin's lips, capturing them between his teeth and tugging at them until they were red and Jimin was left breathless. They way Yoongi bit his jaw, his neck and his shoulders — even between Jimin's thighs when he couldn't keep his hands to himself and simply wanted to lose himself between Jimin's legs...Jimin didn't recognize it at first. Yoongi was acting in a way that bordered between possessive, and aggression. Hickeys and bite marks littered his body and what surprised Jimin the most was Yoongi acted on these impulses in public, as if he had no regards about the people around them.

It startled Jimin. He wasn't used to Yoongi acting like a typical Alpha towards him — the way he touched him, kissed him around other people.

"Seriously, Tae, I'm starting to get worried that I did something because this isn't at all like the Yoongi I know,"

"It does sound a bit strange,"

"Yeah. He bit me pretty hard this morning no it doesn't hurt, it felt good actually but I've got teeth indents in my skin just below the base of neck,"

"Hold on...Jungkook tends to bite me pretty hard when he's in pre rut do any of Yoongi's behaviours seem horny in a way to you? It could explain the typical Alpha behaviour. Y'know, the excessive kissing, and touching and especially the biting. You and Yoongi aren't, or rather, haven't been intimate with one another enough for you to pick up the signs of an Alpha in rut,"

Jimin ran his fingers along the bite mark Yoongi had left on him earlier that morning as he watched his boyfriend make himself a cup of coffee. After his phone call with Taehyung, Jimin felt so stupid for jumping to conclusions that Yoongi was turning into all the other Alphas. Yoongi being in rut made a lot more sense, and Jimin was no longer surprised that it took him so long to pick up on it because as Taehyung has also pointed out, he had no experience with an Alpha in rut. Of course he wouldn't know what to look for in his own partner.

Jimin needed to make sure though that this was the case, and that he wasn't once more jumping the gun on things. He placed himself between Yoongi and the counter, pulling him down for a kiss.

Yoongi's response was almost immediate, his coffee long forgotten as he deepened the kiss, pinning Jimin against the counter behind him. The kiss was rough, and to the point that Jimin could practically smell it on him now — how had he missed this?