author's note + new story

_____ 🌿 _____

it's over ): it's really over

(also, I don't know where y'all stand with the whole mpreg thing, but listen, I wanted a stupid, cheesy and sappy ending, so that's what you got)

but oh my god, I am kind of thankful that this book is finally over, because writing it did stress me out a little bit.

I do want to thank you all so so much for sticking around, and reading this story, despite my inconsistency, I'm definitely getting better with setting a planned schedule for future, upcoming stories, and I hope you all stick around for what's to come next.

If you know, you know, and if you don't, I do have a tendency to start a lot of stories and then "abandon them for some time before returning to them" but hopefully by the middle of this year, I can get to some of the more exciting ones like Sirenity, and Infernum.

Unfortunately, those books are still in the planning/drafting phase, so the next book that I will be updating (because it has been completely written and edited and ready to go) will be The Temptation of Park Jimin. It's a lot darker than what I normally write, and is a cross between Vmin/Minjoon but the sequel will be a Yoonmin story that I'm super excited for, so I'm hoping to see all of you over on that story (and if not, I have other yoonmin stories you can read).

again, thank you so much for sticking with me and this story, and I hope to see you all in the future.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments!

goodbye and happy friday!