thirteen

thirteen

__________

—"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY I AGREED TO THIS?"

Yoongi made a look of disgust cringing at the sound of the music that boomed over the speakers. The loud noise mixed with the alcohol he'd been consuming was starting to give him a headache, and he was beginning to wish he was still at home in his bed.

Jungkook chuckled over the rim of his cup.

"Because then Jimin wouldn't be supervised,"

"Nonsense — you're here," Yoongi replied, casting him a look.

"Yes, and as you're aware, I have a cheeky brat that requires my constant attention. I wouldn't have time to keep an eye on your puppy as well as mine,"

Yoongi hummed. Jungkook was right. Taehyung was notorious for being a brat, especially in public.

"Speaking of which, I seem to have lost sight of him," Jungkook sighed. "I love him, I really do, but sometimes he's too much to handle,"

Yoongi chuckled.

"Don't lie, you know you love it," he said, and Jungkook laughed too. Taehyung could be cheeky and bratty, but he never pushed Jungkook to the point where he was uncomfortable. They had a deeper understanding that Yoongi didn't quite understand.

"I know; he may be a brat, but he's my brat. Speaking of which..."

Taehyung came bounding into the living room then, pushing past the sweaty bodies, a drunken smile plastered on his face. Yoongi's eyes widened at his outfit. Yoongi hadn't seen Taehyung until now; his shirt was cropped so short he might as well not be wearing anything at all. And his shorts...how was Taehyung not freezing, it was the middle of winter for crying out loud. A spasm of panic ran through him as he wondered if Jimin was wearing something similar and decided that he would not be able to keep himself together if he was.

He threw his arm around Jungkook's neck and kissed him hotly, with no regards for the fact that they weren't alone; though, as Yoongi looked around the living room filled with horny college students, he doubted they cared whether they were making out passionately. Yoongi was quite positive he saw a boy fingering his girlfriend "discreetly" in the darkness of the room.

And neither Jungkook nor Taehyung seemed to care either, as Jungkook was slipping his hand down the back of Tae's jeans, groping at his ass.

Yoongi didn't know whether to look away or keep watching. He was vaguely aware that Taehyung got off on being watched. He shouldn't spur him on. Jungkook already had his hands full. Literally.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Taehyung moaned into his mouth. "You can fuck me in one of the rooms there's one with a mirror in it. You know I love watching you fuck me,"

Jungkook moaned in response.

"Don't start this right now, pup, I have a business meeting tomorrow and you have a luncheon to attend If we go upstairs, you won't be walking, and it would be rude of you not to attend,"

He pulled away from Taehyung's mouth. In response, Taehyung whined.

"Daddy please," he tugged on his belt loops. "I bet I'd look so pretty on my knees,"

Jungkook hissed, snaked a hand up his back, and tangled his fingers in Taehyung's hair. He tugged harshly on his roots. Another whine escaped his lips, this time in a higher pitch.