bye bye angel and human kura hello demon Kura

Simeon's pov

I quickly said goodbye to barbatos and ran to the portal to heaven. I got their and ran to my house but as I was running some tall man ran into me and ask if I was ok

"Yes I am sorry about that I am just in a rush sorry" I said he said it was ok and move out the way for me. I ran to my house and opened the door. "Kura, kura I'm here where are you?" No one answered so I called out again "where are you kura? KURA!!" No one answered again as my patience status decreased I went upstairs to what was baby kura's room and no one was there and there are no where to hind in here I ran out quickly and called for Michael.

"Michael!!! Michael!! Please come Michael" I cried he instantly came without hesitation

"What seems to be the matter Simeon?" Michael asked

"Kurapika she's she's gone" I cried about

"But you said she was-" Micheal said but I cut him off I knew he was going to say that

"I saw her in devildom and she was a demon then turned angel when she found out that Diavolo wasn't her dad" I cried louder and louder

"Ok I will check don't worry Simeon everything will be ok understand?" Michael said and I nodded he then walked off I went back inside to see that one baby picture of kura as a baby and all I did was sat infront of it with a sad smile on my face. All she ever wanted was someone to love her in devildom. But she never got it. Well yes she did but that was only because she was rich that is why everyone hangs out with her and all the gay girls and straight boys wanted to be with her.

A few minutes Later Micheal came back and knocked on the door. I opened it to see a sad Michele at my door way

"So is she here" I asked crossing my fingers but Micheal softly shook his head in disbelief that whatever happened to kura could have never happened to a angel.

"She is not here because..... Diavolo before he killed her he turned her human that way that if kura died she could never come back she is dead forever Simeon but diavolo was defeated yes but that is not the case he is still alive because he is demon and" Micheal said he was about to cry but he held it in "goodbye Simeon"

I cried out so loud my only daughter is gone and I loved her so. She and her mom were the only people who bring me comfort when things were bad. And yet I lost my only one left. That night I cried myself to sleep kura my sweet sweet kura. My only kura. My jewel and loving kura. And that was it I fell asleep.

Diavolo's pov

"Ugh why am I here?! Wait kura!! She is gone I remember now I'm bring her back of course but how? Of yea go to the human world" it took me a few hours and I went I then went to the nearest grave yard and saw her there with some flowers around it must have been the angels I'm I right? I went and got her body out of the ground and bring her back to devildom with me. I then put some spell on her and it was working.

I can't wait to see my new kura. Yay it was done one I have to wait a few seconds. I waited and kura's eyes opened.

"Hello sexy" kura said with a smirk on her face "oh come here" she grabbed me into a kiss. We kissed for a few minutes then made our way to our plan. I will turn kura queen of devildom. And that she will rule all from love to anger. She will be their queen.

Sorry for not posting everyone but I will try to I am studying for a test on Thursday