storyline 2: the abandoned video game

Name of chapter: the abandoned game

Lizzy's pov

Hi I'm Lizzy Anderson born in a family of three (not including me) I have one mom, one dad and one sister her name is Lily she's emo and tomboy I'm what my parents call the sweet and wise kid. I can tell what is wrong and right in a way I'm not god so not like that every five seconds I can tell you what is wrong from right I can tell you maybe once in a while that what your doing is not suitable and could end up in a mess. That is actually what you will be seeing today for today is the day I go to the arcade with my sister. We are old enough to go by ourselves. And you will finally see the gift God gave me in action.

Nobody's pov

"Let's hit the road!!" Lizzy said so very excited she has never been to a arcade before that is why she is excited she is also excited because they are having McDonalds that was her favorite fast food restaurant

"Ok ok one sec I need to get the money alright" lily said she was in the mood to go to the arcade but not in the mood to buy McDonalds and with her savings and her sister doesn't have to pay her back

A few minutes later they got there food now they are heading to the arcade. When they got there they had to show the people at the register their IDs to get in. They were able to get in of course because lily is 18 and Lizzy is 17. As soon as they got in the split up to play different games they both don't have one thing in common the only thing is that they were born by the same mom and that is it.

Lily's pov

I walked to find another game to play I was walking for a long time and then I saw a game in the corner of the room. Not going out of the room let's just say was doll. There were lots of spider webs on that one side of the room. I walked over to the game the controllers were Rusty and the screen was completely dirty I could just tell my first glance that this game was abandoned and they have to be some dark reason why it was. I got some paper towel and wipe down the screen of the game and where I supposed the name of the game would be and it was to my surprise.

The name of the game was Devil's play. The name of the game had some sort of dark meaning to it but I didn't really care I want to see if any of the controllers work so I decided to move them around a little bit and my surprise they still did. And I found the turn on button. I turned on the game and all the employees including the guy the register all went on break that was suspicious but I didn't care I guess they're going to leave us unsupervised for the next few hours so might as well make the best of it.

Since I turn on the game and where I was supposed to click Play It's decided to glitch on me a little bit I look closer and it looked like scrambled words I decided to put it together and all it said was you have been warned I was okay with that I guess then the screen showed characters I had to pick one so I picked the angel his name was Simeon. I was going to pick barbatos but didn't because the name of the game was Devil's play so I have to pick Simeon he is a angel and you should always fight a demon with a angel because you know the angel is going to win because they have Faith in God.

Now it's time to play some video games and now it's time to play with the devil