the backstory

Lily's pov

Once I clicked on my character it immediately brung me to where I suppose you'll be seeing the character we're fighting backstory. Her name was Kura. She was 19. Her parents were killed in a massacre at a hospital when she was born and it wasn't only her parents it was others too the kids at the hospital had to all take care of themselves and since their kids they didn't know exactly how to cook none of them went out to seek for help because then who knows they might not be able to find the way right back.

When kura was 6 months she knew this would really kill everyone here so she took matter to her hands. But what does she know she is just a baby but she was the most intelligent kid in this whole place. And did the job really well.

A few months later a guy came from a portal and his name was barbatos and the portal he came out of was next to the hospital and he heard all the noise so he went inside. He saw babies all over the floor kids running around picking them up. He picked up some babies and all the kids stared at him they were confused for a while until kura came and made eye contact for them to not worry at all and only wait. So they all waited for him to come for them next and the others and others and others.

He got all of them all except for kura she was angry about that until barbatos came back he picked her up and hugged her tightly. She loved the sight of affection so she was feeling comfortable to fall asleep in Barbatos hand. They went back in the portal to the demon lords castle and where they saw diavolo he was happy to see kura and was ok with barbatos keeping a kid of his own.

Every year kura grew father away from barbatos, soon she moved out she saved all her money to buy herself a house and got something's to help her with the moving in progress. A week later she went to school and was looking for a love one. No one would want to throw their life away at the age 15 but someone did his name was Satan he was willing and was happy to be with kura they have so many things in common. They started dating for a few months then they got married the next year.

Diavolo on the other hand didn't want this so he let Lucifer and his brothers go on a trip little did they know that they will not be able to come back and if they did they would be executed. Kura found out about this and was angry. She was so angry she turned into a evil Queen demons say. Thus queen could get anyone to love them she well they took over devildom and was the queen of it.

That back story was sad and long at the same time yet the employees still are not off of break.

Let's play now