storyline 4: the human angelic sociopath

Chapter 1: new teacher

Kura pov

Today is the day, today is the day I go talk crash he is driving crazy and I will tell you why. First I can not concentrate in class because he sits next to me, I don't talk to him because... Well isn't that understandable? If I did I would stumble on a word or say something I don't mean to let out and then stutter that is in all most every love show or movie I watch so I forbid to demolish the way he looks at me. He might assume I'm cool or he might like me the way I like him.

When I stepped into the classroom everyone was around luke's desk, why were they around it? To be truthful I don't know, it's not like I don't think he doesn't have friends it's just that it's not every day you get a glimpse at his friends at his desk it's like they are scared to do so.

"Oh Kura your here quick get over here," some boy said as he tightly grabbed my hand and dragged me to luke's desk "here is this the one you were looking for?" Luke put one eye out to see who it was as you know now his head was down. He nodded his head in response. Everyone then exited the room and told me to hang around here and speak to him.

Once everyone left the room luke put his head up and stared at me and to make it worst it was right in the eyes. You would never know how uncomfortable that was. It was like he was undressing me with his eyes. He then moved his eyes to my lips, my lips to my neck, my neck to my hands and so on. This had to be the most uncomfortable time I had been in, in my whole life.

"I'm-I'm sorry but yo-yo-your ma-ma-making me un-un-uncomfortable, p-p-please stop" I stuttered he might be furious with me now but that's fine I don't like to be looked at in that manner and I don't understand why isn't he talking? did I mistreat his feelings?! I didn't mean to do that to him, I just don't like how he is glaring at me like that.

"I'm sorry my queen for that I had never seen anything like this before so I'm just so amazed at how glamorous you are" Luke finally let out. Queen? What does he mean? Did someone spread a rumour again? "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, nothing at all *not even looking at him in the eyes when talking to him*," I said in response "but I'm wondering did something happen today that because I'm not here you guys talk about me behind my back?"

"No no it's not like that you see- hi dad as you know this is Kura she's my friend," he announced but was cut off by greeting his dad that was at the door

"Hello son all your classmates were outside so they are coming inside now and good morning Kura it's nice meeting you," his father said as he put his hand out for me to shake I shook his hand and said hi then I let go "my name is Mr. Smith and I will be your teacher for now on your other one quit"

"Well hello Mr. Smith I bet you will be a great teacher," I said with a smile on my face

"Thank you for the support Kura you can take your seat now," Mr. Smith said and I did was he told me to do "now hello class I'm Mr. Smith your new teacher I want to talk to all of you about this new thing it is called the school pageant that day you will dress to impress and we will pick a winner for it. The winner gets a trip to new york and we will also pick the ugliest one and they will get a makeup set this is in two weeks"

everyone was talking to each other even Luke tried to talk to me I did too but I just don't like the fact they will choose the ugliest one to. Well we better dress good.