Chapter Four

Onyx Night Club

Marcus

"Raoul, what's going on?" "Sup Marc. Corey's in the VIP left." "Preciate it." You know how Dolla Bill had the secret walkway between the walls to sneak up on the girls and the club itself. We have that for our section. "Well well , look what the cat dragged in." "What's good Corey?" We dapped up before hugging. "Shit same ole. Surprised you came out tonight." "Yeah, finally got the weekend off so, why not." I said looking over the dance floor. We designed this club very well but it didn't start out so well. As any other business, there were nights when only a few hundred people would show up. We finally came up with different themed nights, guest DJ's from all over, ways to advertise to draw in the crowds. "Business looks good, man." "Oh yeah, every weekend."  

"What's been up with you, man? We haven't talked in a minute." Not much, man. Working, chilling, that's about it. What about you? How's Nia?" "She's good, getting big bruh. You know Nadine on her shit again, so I'm going to get her for the weekend." "Well, you got fourteen more years of it." Backstory on my brother. Corey and myself met in middle school. Believe it or not he stuck up for me. This punk ass tried me over my family's struggles at the time. We beat his ass and been thick as thieves since. Living in the same neighborhood, our families got close as well. Here we are fourteen years later, business partners making moves and money together. We made it downstairs to the DJ booth/stage. Talked a little longer before a cute woman caught his eye in passing. "You good, Marc?" "Yeah, I'm straight." "I'll be back in a few." His eyes never leave the young lady. Let's just hope his crazy ass baby mama is not in here. That would make the night a lot more entertaining, though. Nadine not all the way there. She's touched as my grandma would say.

Looking out amongst the crowd as they jammed to the beat someone caught my eye. From the silhouette I knew automatically who it was. She looked beautiful as always. The DJ just so happened to switch to Salt Shaker by Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon and The East Side Boyz. She was showing out for sure. Moving her ass in ways that had me hypnotized. Oh my lord. I eased up behind her. "You showing out, ain't you?" She stiffened up a little but kept moving. When I tell you she was working she was working. The way she matched the beat effortlessly. Damn. Dip It Low by Christina Milan eased into the mix and that did it. She followed the words, doing the movements rubbing her ass all on me. My dick would pull the teenage move of getting hard. Please lord, don't let her feel it. We slowed down more as the songs continued. Once I heard that familiar guitar of juvie I knew it was over. She turned around saying she was going to get a drink before breaking off into the crowd.

"Yo Marc!" "T." We dapped. "Surprised you're not locked up with a lady." "Not tonight, I thought about what you said." "Nobody falling for it, huh?" "Nah but being serious hook me up with Coco." "Noo. Wrong road bruh." "Come on, Marc." "That's my little sister and telling you wrong road. You my boy but if you were to hurt her, I'd have to hurt you." "It's not like that man. She barely gives me the time of day to even get a hello. Just kinda put in a good word for your boy."
Before I could answer we heard Coco yelling. " Don't fuckng touch me."

Shannon

I decided tonight was going to be fun. It's been awhile since I've let loose and just enjoyed myself. You would think I would be the old head of the group being the oldest. Nope it's more like a big sister partying with her little sisters. Hell, I'm only two years older than Terri. Hot in Herre started blasted through the club. "Oooh bitch. That's our cue, let's go." Nadia said as we made it to the dance floor. I'm not going to lie the alcohol was influencing me just a little bit but fuck it. It's girl's night out. Before I knew it we were all cutting up, it didn't help that we were hyping each other up. The music switched up, so did my flow. From salt shaker, to get low we were going in. By the time Freek-A-Leek started some guys had joined in with the girls. Soon there was a presence behind me. The person leaned into my ear. "You showing out, ain't you?" Instantly recognizing the voice a feeling came over me. "Maybe. You must like what you see?" "I can admit, I very much do." The whole time he kept up with my actions, his hands moved to my hips bringing me closer. It was like we were the only two on the dance floor. Getting lost in the moment and the music. "Um..I'm going to get a drink and cool off a little." "Aight but, you gotta save another dance for me." "Okay." I met up with the girls at the bar. "I see you miss thang." Coco smirked. "Get it girl." Terri added. "We were just dancing. That's it y'all." "Uh uh you didn't see what we saw. The way y'all was on each other, you had to feel it." "And then some." Nadia added, wiggling her eyebrows. "Whatever. What about you three leaving me?"

"Them niggas was busted so, we booked it." "I see we meet again." A guy came up looking at Coco, she rolled her eyes ignoring him. "Shawty, I'm talking to you. You never hit a nigga up." Now he's annoying me. "She's good." "I'm sure she can speak for herself." "No thank you, not interested." "Come on now." Let's go back upstairs. I told them. "You hear me bitch." "Don't fucking touch me." "Uh uh, see what you are not gonna do is put your hands on her." "I'm bout tired of your mouth. Nobody talking to you bird bitches, anyway." He said rolling up on me like he was going to do something. "Oh Hell nah, where my blade cause he got the right one." Nadia and Terri said going in their "purses". "Yo! I think you might wanna change your tone and apologize to these ladies." "The fuck are you gonna do?" He did have a few inches and weight on Marcus and Tyson, not even going to lie. "Apologize." "Fuck You." He went to reach again when Marcus twisted his arm behind his back. "We got a problem here?" Corey came up with security. "Nah, see he was just saying how sorry he was to the ladies for being disrespectful. Calling them out their names and putting his hands on them right?" "I'm sorry for-" "Speak Up!" "AH. I'm sorry for disrespecting you ladies by calling you out of your names and for grabbing on you. I apologize."

"Very good. Don't let me catch you in my club or near my sister again." "Bruce, get his ass to the back. I got this Court." Corey followed behind them. I don't know where they're taking him but it's probably for the best. "Y'all okay?" Marcus asked while Tyson checked on Coco. "We good, baby daddy." Nadia said. "You saved his ass though cause we was bout to get to slicing on that nigga." Terri said. "You okay?." "I'm Good. Thank you. Coco, you okay?" "I'm fine y'all, really. One asshole won't ruin the night. I can't feel anything but the alcohol anyway." This girl. We did end back out on the floor dancing until last call. The guys walked us back to the car, Tyson and the girls a little ahead of us. "This was nice, seeing you out of the hospital and scrubs. Showing a whole different side of yourself." "We all got to live and have fun sometimes." "That is very true. It shocked me even more to see ol boy never phase you." "He was far from intimidating plus my friend Ruger would have handled him." "Aight gangsta in a skirt." We laughed. "Well, I guess I'll see you, Monday." "See you Monday." "Goodnight Shannon." "Goodnight Marcus."  "Ladies, have a good night." "Good night."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

What's up y'all. I'm not even going lie work is on some bull at the moment and I was a little lost. But hopefully you guys still enjoyed this update. The way my schedule is set up I'll try to have an update at least once a week if not every two weeks.

As usual: Leave me your thoughts in the comments. Suggestions. Vote, Share and Don't forget to this book add to your library to know when a new chapter is uploaded.

-Domenic